(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

Erekose13

Explorer
Turning his attention back to his friends, ao'Thuir replies, "Aye, well then sounds like the plans are set. Lets see about everything else that needs doing." He finishes his ale, all the while keeping an eye on the patron who cleared his throat.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
If katherine does not feel anything is amiss in the tavern (do I need to request a sense motive check to see if anyone is observing us too closely?) she will finish her drink as well. "I'll look into ways of keeping in touch then, and maybe just one of us from each ship could meet every two days at different taverns to keep up on the progress of things. I should head back now and make sure the gnomes haven't stolen our prize..."

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir gets up as well and pays the tab for their drinks. Then goes with Hallandor where ever his friend might lead. "I think we should make another trip through the market to see if there are any goods that we can trade or sell here." he says, hoping to add to the conviction that they are merchants and have nothing to do with pirates, pirates the likes of which they just had drinks with.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Erekose13 said:
[ooc: hate to say it, but should we be looking to head back to Orussus now?

GW are you out there?]
while I am in no possition to complain of slow dming :eek: , I am concerned by the pace of the game as well. But I'm put off by the fact that there is no good ingame reason for the adventure to end at this point. We have a plan, a couple of good leads and aside from the sudden news that our quarry was coincidentally destroyed at sea while we were planning, why would the group suddenly head home? (even if we got that news, the hint we were given earlier about the location of his base might make it worth a side quest to check out...)

things haven't been so bad even if we do head home now - we have at least one sailing vessel we own outright, book price 10,000 gp, after all. (I'm not sure if we're expected to give back the gazelle or not, to be honest.) But it would be a distinctly unsatisfying end to an adventure that was going quite well. :\

Kahuna Burger

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sorry! Am here. As I've pointed out in some other threads, my posting is going to be a little erratic, as I'm dealing semester projects/finals/work. Things should speed up again in a couple weeks.

Remi and Katherine don't notice anything unusual as they stand up to leave. When they return to the ship, nothing seems to be missing; the gnomes are still working. The sun is low in the sky, though.

-----

ao'Thuir and Hallandor head to the market. It's relatively easy to find, as this is not a large city. The market is rather small, certainly not the size of the one in Orussus, but serviceable.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Sorry! Am here. As I've pointed out in some other threads, my posting is going to be a little erratic, as I'm dealing semester projects/finals/work. Things should speed up again in a couple weeks.

whenever you have time, I'd like to know what communication aids (magical or otherwise) can be found and purchased. Katherine will also be trying to pick up rumors about pirates in the area, and any local legends that could relate to the description the pirates gave of our quarry's stronghold - a forttress in the ocean with a waterfall, iirc. I'm ok with a wait as long as we know you're still out there.

Erekose13

Explorer
no problems here then, just couldnt seem to get a hold of you. posted that before i saw your post in the Talking the Talk forum. good luck on your projects, exams and papers.

Remove ads