[Adventure] Hysteria's Ascendency (Judge: Stonegod)

pathfinderq1

First Post
While the others made their initial explorations, the elf/leopard kept back near the stairs- it was obvious that the stench of the sewers was terribly offensive to her keen sense of smell. Once it became clear that they were going to press on, though, she moved forward into the tunnel and took a quick look around. While they obviously couldn't track the wererats by scent, and the murky river would make pursuit difficult, Rikka's abilities let her find clues that others would miss. "I'll go first," she growled. "That makes it less likely we're going to walk into an ambush. We'll need a light, but not at the front of the group..."

[sblock= OOC]
>Rikka can take point, just at the edge of whatever light people can come up with. Perception is best, and only 1 off the best stealth check. Maybe one elf and one dwarf near each end of the group?

>Perception check to see if we can find clues to a trail; 1d20+20= 23; roll Roll Lookup ; Looks like the smell of the sewers is bothering her more than she will admit.

[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock slips his rod up his right sleeve and then fishes his hand into yet another pocket on the inside of his cloak and pulls out a sunrod.

"I've got another if someone wants to carry it."

He lights the suroad and moves forward. (Move to I-8)

OOC: I'll stick to the middle if that's okay. Anyone else want to carry one?

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: 20 squares of light should be sufficient for right now, I think.

Kellindil will take the rear.

"We have many choices," the elf says, gravitating towards the rear of the group. "If we stumble into more wererats, they'll certainly come at us from both sides. Keep aware."

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=Sewer Map]
tvhso.jpg

Illumination: Dark; PCs must provide their own light
Sewage: Hindering Terrain (3-feet high); difficult terrain; If a non-sewer native starts their turn in the sewer sludge, they take 5 poison damage; Athletics check DC 10 to climb out.[/sblock]
GM: Marching Order: Rikka, Orsik, Braddock, Muzdum, Quan, Kellindil

There is large amounts of rodent prints, showing signs of recent activity, and evidence of rodent hair, feces and debris equally along each corridor.

Which direction: North, South, or West?

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>South is as good a choice as any, if the Perception wasn't enough to get more specific clues. Rikka will head out, moving slowly enough to have reasonable chance at stealth- would prefer to be at the forward edge of the light, so as not to give enemies too much advance warning.

Passive Perception 30, Stealth base +11
[/sblock]

Remove ads