• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Well," Anton shrugs, "We could also try activating each one in order, going around the room. That is eight different possibilities."

ooc: Yeah, I did note that it'd be 8! possibilities--over 40k! Yikes.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm thinking it will take 6 seconds per try if you have everyone positioned at their own mosaic and make a few of them hustle back and forth. That should be a few days on average)

Jdvn1

ooc: Seeing as how we came up with a couple ideas, I think we'll at least try out Rillian's and my idea first.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sounds good. What other alphabetising orders do you try other than the one he directly proposed?)

*Anton's eight patterns and Rillian's first one do not have any effect.*

Brain

First Post
Scun has an idea and tries out the following order:

a thinking ruminating man
a man performing an intricate ball-related game
a man listening to music
a man watching a play
a man dancing
a man receiving a sensual massage
a man delivering a speech
a man recalling memories in a thought bubble

Bront

The man with the probe
RillianPA said:
ooc: Im here, nothing happens for a couple weeks, and if i dont respond in 1 day im awol :p
OOC: It had been a bit longer than that, and it was more just not wanting to wait on you to do a search, which seemed reasonable. I'd have no problem asking Cade to do something in his skill set and fairly direct, so I didn't feal it was pushing it. I'm much happier that you're back though, as I dislike NPCing :).

"No cultural reference, no common language reference... we could try what ever order they are in in alphabetical by whatever language is common here. But I'm not seeing any conection."

Jdvn1

Anton wants to give the following order a try:

a thinking ruminating man
a man receiving a sensual massage
a man listening to music
a man performing an intricate ball-related game
a man dancing
a man delivering a speech
a man watching a play
a man recalling memories in a thought bubble

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads