• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There are clues, and there are skill checks that could help, but I think we lost some of the people with the right skills along the way. Convincing Sashal to use her Seer powers would help too, but that requires decent Diplomacy. So okay to do brute force?)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: The clues are apparently too subtle for us, then. I think we have no choice but brute force.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Not having anyone with the skills to find the clues might as well be no clues. On a side note, we're approaching the 2 year aniversery of this game (06-03-05)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, it's not like you guys cover a wide swathe of the skills--by accident or fate, the remaining players overlap a lot in skills or only have a few, and the only spellcaster is Scun. Alright then, if nobody has any other ideas by the morrow, I'l lskip ahead (want to give Brain and Rillian a chance to respond first just in case) )

Brain

First Post
Scun will try to talk to Sashal. He approaches slowly, and tries to talk respectfully and clearly, in a friendly tone. He knows that it usually just makes him seem pathetic, but maybe she'll take pity.

"I know little of your ways, but I worship a god of nomads and travellers, and I think his influence leaves a lot to fate. Is our fate to come so far, only to be stymied by a bunch of light-up pictures? Is our fate to starve in the desert or go home empty-handed? Maybe fate brought you here with us for a reason. Maybe you are supposed to help us, even though you aren't supposed to enter?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmmm...Diplomacy -2? :lol: )

"What would you have me do? It is forbidden for me to enter, and I can only read impressions from the ziivash when I am very close...unless...no, I believe that this would count."

(OOC: You may want to try prodding with someone who can conceivably make a DC 20 Diplomacy check. Scun could always try to aid)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads