• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: That'd be Rillian, at a +4, I believe. He's being NPC'd, isn't he? Anton, at a -1, would still try to aid if it'd help

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm going to allow two people to aid--any more than that and it won't help because bringing so many people in at once will seem intimidating rather than helpful. So choose your two to send with Rillian)

Brain

First Post
Scun goes back inside to stare at the puzzle some more. He says to the rest, "Sashal might listen to reason, but I think my manner puts her off. Rillian and maybe a couple others who are more polite should go try to ask her."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: Between us four, Rillian is taking the lead, and Anton and Cade are aiding, it seems like.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Alright then--very nice, modified 24)

"Well...I suppose that it would not count as entering if I sent Saerin with you after coopting my Concentration to her. She could see the ziivash as if with my Sight. Would you do this?"

RillianPA

First Post
ooc: I cant seem to find any reference to Saerin...who is she again? Btw if the game is going to return to a daily update, I'll make an effort to check at least daily.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There has never been a reference to Saerin ;) You are correct to not know who she is. As for the game update, I can't promise for the other players, but if I have a definitive action, I'll keep posting.)

Remove ads