• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Sashal nods and closes her eyes, with the pointer finger of each hand held in front of the eye. When her eyes open, they seem dreamy, distant:*

"Is that who I...It is no matter."

*She draws a small crystal from her clothes and holds it forth, and then her eyes return to normal and the crystal seems to hold the power.*

"Saerin shall hold my Sight for an hour, but it takes ten minutes to read the ziivash for a single impression, so do not tarry," Sashal suggests, handing the crystal to whomever solicits it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cade bounds on Anton Alton into the temple and shows the crystal some of the mosaics.

Edit: Alton's the dog, Anton's the ranger...

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Anton likely protests Cade riding on his back, as it is not seemly for Rangers of Halina.*
(OOC: You fixed it ;))

*Nonetheless, the crystal spends some time looking around and concentrating, and then it speaks Telepathically, in a flighty voice that is not entirely dissimilar to a more carefree version of Sashal's.*

"Oh my! Look, it's Lasair! Awww...poor Lasair!"

*Then later...*

"What is he saying...there's glowing writing...it says 'Begin with coordination and work your way up. Wow, that's pretty weird.' "

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No--all at exactly the same height. Do note, however, that at the very worst, even if you can't decipher the end of the clue, assuming you understand the beginning, getting the clue has reduced the sample space for a brute force search from 40320 to the much more reasonable 5040, which is doable in under a day)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton considers, "Well, juggling takes a lot of coordination." He nods, "Perhaps that is what it refers to. Then we look for activities that are less complex, in order."

ooc:
Immediately, the problem that I come across is figuring out whether watching the play is significant or the play itself. (and, in the same manner, receiving a massage, and listening to music.)

Last edited:

Remove ads