(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Er, enough room for all of us? This lady, I think that needs her own room. How many are able to fit in a room?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We have single rooms and double rooms. You can probably fit more people than one or two respectively, but they'd likely have to sleep on the floor and board is only included for one per single and two per double. We have rooms of varying quality depending on your budget and desired comfort level." he says, as if repeating by rote.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi nods as she enters the Inn. "If I have to share with someone, I don't mind too much." She then looks at the innkeep, curious. "I apologize for all of us if we are adding to what seems to be an already heavy burden."

Sense Motive +2

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tandi's Sense Motive]*Tandi feels that the innkeeper seems more glum than usual when he looks at her, but that's the most she can determine*[/SBLOCK]

"Eh, it's not your fault lass..."

Jdvn1

"Well, Tandi, since there are an odd number of us, if we each get a bed there will be one person in a single room regardless. Why should it not be you?"

Jdvn1

Anton is at first confused by Cade's suggestion, then realizes it was a joke, "Ah, yes. Heh. Um, four rooms then, please. They do not have to be the finest, but not the worst either."

Remove ads