• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi smiles sheepishly at Cade's suggestion, but then returns, "No, that's alright. I'll be fine. I just don't want you having to make a fuss over me." She looks about the room, every so often looking back at the innkeeper to see if there is any sign of what may be troubling him. Unfortunately Tandi, you have a job to do. I know. Then leave it alone. Something is troubling him. Something troubles everyone. Fine.

After her cursory search, Tandi retires to her single room, hoping to relax the road away.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"That will do fine. We used some rations in getting here, you might imagine." He looks at his companions, "We do need more rations, I would think?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer, Dwarven Craftsman

Thurgan didn't bother listening to the innkeeper, and didn't really catch anything from him (Sense motive total 7.

Looking at the others, Thurgan asked, "I s'pose me'n Krug are roomin' t'gether? Anyone mind if I head o'er ta the smithy fer a bit?"

Jdvn1

ooc: My Sense Motive is very low and I was playing it that way--do you want me to roll anyway?

Jdvn1

ooc: Fiiine, I'll roll it. I'm not actively trying to fail, so maybe the change in demeanor will be obvious to even me...
Anton Sense Motive (1d20+1=17)
... shoot, I passed.

Anton looks curiously at the gentleman, "... What did you say your name was? ... Is there a reason you are different when our friend is in the room?"

Jdvn1

"Oh, your daughter, yes. That causes you to act so differently?" Anton doesn't seem to quite get it, yet.

Remove ads