Adventure Inc. Recruitment

CaBaNa

First Post
I can't believe how incredibly quick adventures find adventurers! it's amazing.

count me as first alternate...

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I'm trying to pin myself down. Would a human Invoker work for you? I'd like to play a controller. If Renau wants controller I'd do something else.

Go for it, it's all yours.

So as of now there is:

1) Paladin - Defender - Grescheks
2) Ranger - Striker - TBD
3) Bard (Tentative) - Leader - RavenBlackthorne
4) Invoker - Controller - Charwoman Gene

Well I guess that leaves it pretty wide open for me. Right now I'm thinking a halfling sorceror...aka Mr. Lucky (or so he thinks) of the Wild Magic variety.

STR 15, DEX 17, CON 16, INT 10, WIS 6, CHA 17

Nice :), well except for that Wisdom...

Last edited:

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Here he is...

So here's my first draft of my Bard.

[sblock=Background]
Richard Borges (Ree-shard Boar-jzhes)
Ever since he was young, Richard loved watching people. Observing the way people walked, talked, interacted. Over time, he realised there were patterns in everyone’s behaviour, almost like the music he had loved since his father sang to him to sleep. And just like that music, Richard found he could conduct the instruments that played their internal tunes. A gesture here, a word emphasised there and people would follow his cue. Desperate to find out the depths of his capabilities and the weakness of others to be manipulated , he journeyed to Briezel and wider pickings…[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
Richard Borges, level 3
Half-Elf, Bard
AC: 19 Fort: 15 Reflex: 17 Will: 17
HP: 38 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 9
TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Insight, Streetwise, Bluff, Diplomacy, Thievery, Religion.
FEATS
1: Ritual Caster
1: Pact Initiate
2: Acolyte of Divine Secrets
POWERS
Misdirected Mark
Vicious Mockery
Thunderwave
Blunder
Stirring Shout
Grasping Shards
Song of Courage
Impelling Force
ITEMS
Ritual Book, Adventurer's Kit, Drum, Implement, Wand, Light Shield, Hand Crossbow, Crossbow Bolts (20), Amulet of Resolution +1, Harsh Songblade Scimitar +1, Mithral Chainmail +1
RITUALS
Glib Limerick, Traveler's Chant[/sblock]

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Reneau1g- yes, starting level is 3, and I like the halfling sorceror idea. :p

RavenBlackthorne- received your character sheet, looks good!

renau1g

First Post
I'll send over the halfling Wild Sorceror shortly.

[sblock=Background/Personality]
Geffin was always considered special by his fellow villagers, although not in the kind, gentle way. He always had a way with people, they were susceptible to his innocence and he could convince ol'Breda to give him an extra piece of pie from the inn, or for one of the boys to pay for his ale. Geffin was oblivious to many things, he always seemed to be walking around with his head in the clouds. It was during one of his many wandering walks that Geffin's life changed forever. As usual, his feet took him wherever they desired, whilst he was imagining a piece of Breda's pumpkin pie. When he took notice of where he was, Geffin didn't recognize the area, but was not afraid, he rarely was. When he saw the cave entrance, Geffin didn't think twice about looking around, after all, what's the worst that could happen. When he saw the glowing sphere at the end of the cave, Geffin was intrigued, no hesitation, no worries or questions as to what this device was or what it was doing here. As the halfling touched the object, it burst in a prismatic array of colours, blinding him briefly, before his vision returned to him.

After recovering his sight, Geffin stumbled from the cave and looked around the area, a strange burning in his blood begging to be released. In a cry of anguish, he let go and a gout of flames shot out from his exposed hand, burning everything within 15 feet. Geffin realized he had changed after the incident and maybe not for the better. After much trial and error, the halfling managed to gain some control over his abilities. He realized that there might be more to life than Breda's pies, although they were very good, and the burden of his abilities going off inadvertently was too much for him. Geffin ran off into the wilderness, and eventually stumbled upon a trade caravan heading to Briezel. He managed to talk his way into travelling with them to the city, and it was here that Geffin heard about an Adventurer's Guild in town that he hoped might hone his abilities and continue to gain some measure of control over them.
[/sblock]

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Oh, just a quick one: I chose Virtue of Valor over Cunning, because I thought it would be far less hassle than sliding people on a miss in a PbP game, but the cunning is far more in character. What are people's thoughts?

Remove ads