Adventure Inc. Recruitment

Ian.Fleming

First Post
I'll try to get the main game started today, or at the very latest tomorrow. I have a flooded basement and a big job interview taking up most of my time today.

renau1g

First Post
I'll try to get the main game started today, or at the very latest tomorrow. I have a flooded basement and a big job interview taking up most of my time today.

Indeed Ian, good luck with the interview and focus on that stuff first. If you have the time go for it, but if not, no worries, a couple more days won't be bad :)

Grescheks

First Post
Oh, just a quick one: I chose Virtue of Valor over Cunning, because I thought it would be far less hassle than sliding people on a miss in a PbP game, but the cunning is far more in character. What are people's thoughts?

I'm all for taking the option that's more in character...but that's just me. I say go for whichever you think will be more fun.

PS I'll post a backstory soon (probably tomorrow). I have an exam tomorrow morning, so I've been kinda busy studying up for that.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Thanks guys! Got the job at T-Bone's (swanky restaurant in the Crowne Plaza Hotel hereabouts). Majority of the cooks are graduates from the Culinary Institute of Canada like me, so that's pretty cool (yeah yeah, I'm a Kitchen Bitch, what about it ;))

renau1g

First Post
Thanks guys! Got the job at T-Bone's (swanky restaurant in the Crowne Plaza Hotel hereabouts). Majority of the cooks are graduates from the Culinary Institute of Canada like me, so that's pretty cool (yeah yeah, I'm a Kitchen Bitch, what about it ;))

Well congratulations! That's great, I'm definitely envious that you can whip up a tasty dish. I had some food made for me on a trip in Mexico from one of their top chefs and it was possibly the best meal I've ever had. I have nothing but respect (besides, after seeing Ramsey in the kitchen, I'm terrified of what you go through)

Grescheks

First Post
Well, I got kinda bored studying, so I'm taking a break to post about my character...

[sblock]
Bharash Odeyar
Male Dragonborn
Paladin (3)
Deity: Bahamut

ABILITY SCORES:
STR 17 CON 12 DEX 9 INT 12 WIS 15 CHA 15

AC: 22 FORT: 15 REF: 13 WILL: 14
HP: 39 SURGES: 11 SURGE VALUE: 10

TRAINED SKILLS:
Diplomacy, Heal, Intimidate, Religion

FEATS:
Dragonborn Senses
Armor of Bahamut

POWERS:
At-Will: Enfeebling Strike, Holy Strike
Encounter: Shielding Smite, Staggering Smite
Daily: On Pain of Death
Utility: Sacred Circle

Class At-Will Powers: Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands (2/day)
Race Encounter Powers: Dragon Breath (Cold, Strength)
Channel Divinity Encounter Powers: Armor of Bahamut, Divine Mettle, Divine Strength
Weapon Daily Power: Thunder

ITEMS:
Equipment: +1 Thundering Battleaxe, +1 Black Iiron Plate Armor, +1 Holy Symbol, Bracers of Mighty Striking, Heavy Shield

Other: A standard assortment of adventuring gear (food, water, bedroll, packs, etc).

[/sblock]

An actual backstory will follow once I get all this atrophysics out of my head.

And Raven, if Ian were actually here in person, he would definitely cook for us, and it would be delicious. Mmmmmm, Ian food...

Last edited:

Ian.Fleming

First Post
I am happy to say that Gordon Ramsey's Hells Kitchen show is faked. He's a stern SOB in real life, but he's not going to throw a hissyfit like he does on the telly.

And Gresheks, get yer arse back home! I'm starting to brew root beer and the like now.

Remove ads