• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Recruitment

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The DM thinks player's are automatically going to interact with his "special" NPC's that showed no interest in us at all, and we had no logical reason to care and then throws a internet symbol that means WE'RE idiots?

*facepalm*

renau1g

First Post
I thought that my PC would be used to other adventurers antics and knew that tensions would be high amongst these job seekers. He'd do his best to not get drawn into any conflict, it doesn't mean he didn't take notice, just that he didn't want to get into a fight with the volatile half-orc.

Grescheks

First Post
Annnd two of the NPCs that were going to be re-occurring just came and went without anyone really taking notice... *facepalm* :p

Hey, I noticed...I noticed them come in, shove people out of the way, and leave :p. They had nothing to do with me, so I left them alone...besides, they can always be worked back into the story somehow if they're really important. Bharash might even remember them (maybe) if he runs into them again.

CaBaNa

First Post
My computer screen is cracked:.-(, I'm sending it in for the next few days to get checked out and fixed. Take any actions necessary.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
The DM thinks player's are automatically going to interact with his "special" NPC's that showed no interest in us at all, and we had no logical reason to care and then throws a internet symbol that means WE'RE idiots?

*facepalm*

Dude, I'm not implying any of you are idiots. I was just making a comment.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
I thought they were going to be recurring NPC in the manner of "the ones we always beat to the point". The half orc has definitely left an impression. :)

EDIT: And do you think CaBaNa's screen has cracked from Zed looking into it too much? ;)

Last edited:

Tiali

First Post
I am unsure if your still recruiting or not (noticed your recruitment post in the main GM / Player thread). I would be very interested in this type of game.

(Currently at work) I can post a character if needed tonight or tomorrow as I will need to consult the books (not as versed in 4.0 as i was in 3.5). Will create one, and have him ready, will check back on this thread tonight or early tomorrow to see, and post the character if recruitment is still open.

Would like playing ranger (but if im not mistaken you already have one)

I can also pick up party healer/buffer or bard if needed. Class doesnt matter so much to me, if you need something specific lemme know, i can easily make a character that will fit any roll needed.

Thanks
Tiali (Pheonix7273@hotmail.com)

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
So guys, what do we reckon will be our mission time? If there's 9 of us in total, I can speed us up by a third, which I guess we'll save for a swift return incase we're running out of time.

Anything else we need to discuss before we go?

Grescheks

First Post
Well, if we're talking in-game time (and I assume you are), then it's 3 days travel (if not aided by magic), then I figure 2-3 days tracking the bandits, subduing them, and collecting rewards (the bandits won't be too far away from their source of "income", so there shouldn't be too much travel time involved in tracking them). So unaided, we're talking 8-9 days. On the other hand, if the job postings go up in the Guild Hall on Mondays, then that means if any of us want work for the next week, then we need to complete the job in a week. Any longer and we'd be out of work for the next week.

And Bharash is ready to leave at any time, so nothing for me to discuss before hand.

Remove ads