• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Recruitment

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
So we want a quick, efficient mission with no unexpected disruptions. Yep, that's a usual adventure! ;)

I agree that we should try to get back for Mon for another job, however, I think we should probably tell Sylvester that we'll be back in 9 days - 3 for travel there, 3 for "sorting things out" and 3 back - otherwise if we run into complications they'll be sending a group out to take 60% of our well earned money! (and you can bet it'll be the half orc ;) )

My Traveller's Chant will add +2 to the speed of us all, meaning 3 days travel will be 2, so we can afford a little disruption there. I also want to try and convince the caravan people to pay us for our services there. Cheeky, I know, but I reckon it could be done. Geffin and Richard seem to be making quite a good fast talkin' team!We also have to try and convince them to leave today, otherwise Monday's target slips very quickly away.

So, to summarise: we'll tell the gnome 9 days, but aim for 7 so we can be back for a new job (and beat the half orc and goliath again). We'll try and convince the caravan owners to leave today and pay us for the privilage! Sound like fun?!

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Good to hear, good to hear.... *quickly hides the schematics to his Super Death Bot 5000 and whistles innocently*

On an unrelated note, my classes are DONE, which mean I am a grad at last! w00t w00t!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads