Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
Morrek, level 3
Dwarf, Invoker
Build: Wrathful Invoker
Divine Covenant: Covenant of Wrath

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 17, Dex 8, Int 13, Wis 19, Cha 13.

Starting Ability Scores
Str 12, Con 15, Dex 8, Int 13, Wis 17, Cha 13.

AC: 18 Fort: 16 Reflex: 14 Will: 17
HP: 35 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion, History, Endurance, Insight.

FEATS
1: Ritual Caster
1: Scouring Wrath
2: Resonating Covenant

POWERS
1, At-Will: Vanguard's Lightning
1, At-Will: Sun Strike
1, Encounter: Thunder of Judgment
1, Daily: Summon Angel of Fire
2, Utility: Wall of Light
3, Encounter: Chains of Carceri

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Staff of Light +1, Brooch of No Regrets +1, Dwarven Chainmail +1, Adventurer's Kit, Crossbow Bolts (20), Crossbow
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
Rocks. Young Morrek loved rocks. And metal and stone. This isn't that strange, him being a dwarf and all, but his parents were concerned. Morrek didn't fit in Dwarven society, and was prone to flights of fancy. "ROcks don't speak", his father would intone in a grave voice, "you need to find a trade and join the community. Even the priests have rejected your bid to join them as your crazy ideas got them riled up. The elders are considering exile if you don't contribute. Your brother and sister fit in. Why can't you?"

Morrek ran away. Ran into the bowels of the earth. Ran to his death. he slipped and fell down a shaft, and lying there dying, prayed to Moradin. A warm light poured out of a gem across the chamber, revealing a wondrous room with walls sparkling with gems and v eins of mithril. His wounds seemed to heal on their own. Morrek stumbled out of the cave and found himself in a strange land. He knew that it was his duty to strike at Moradin's enemies and to pay back his survival.

Morrek is a Young dwarf, about 40 years old or so. He is thick and solid even for his own kind. His iron-gray hair matches the gray eyes that dart wildly. His voise is deep and sonorous, although he speaks little except when channelling his god's might.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Wunderbar! I anxiously await either your friend or Cabana to get this party started :)

P.S. you can just write r1 for short, saves time and confusion.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
So what have we got going? Paladin, Invoker, Sorcerer, Wizard/Ranger and Bard? Sounds comprehensive to me! What were your guys opinions on my Cunning/Valor question?

I was gonna suggest calling me rb, but with r1 it may get confusing. Raven will do, though!

renau1g

First Post
Raven,

I'd suggest sticking to your ideas and going with Cunning. I would suggest setting up a contingency in your post (i.e. if goblin misses Morrek, slide goblin to square X), possibly two or three in order of priortiy. It'll require a bit more work on your part, but if it fits your vision of the PC then go for it.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Cunning Richard

Thanks for the advice r1. I'm going with it. Seems far more fun and manipulative! And I don't mind a bit of extra work. Also realised I didn't include a couple of my bard and my pact power. Very important!

[sblock=New stats]
Richard Borges, level 3
Half-Elf, Bard
Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Cunning
Pact Initiate: Pact Initiate (fey pact)
Background: Half-Elf - Wanderer

AC: 19 Fort: 15 Reflex: 17 Will: 17
HP: 38 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 9

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Insight, Streetwise, Bluff, Diplomacy, Thievery, Religion.

FEATS
1: Ritual Caster
1: Pact Initiate
2: Acolyte of Divine Secrets

POWERS
Misdirected Mark
Vicious Mockery
Eyebite
Thunderwave
Blunder
Grasping Shards
Impelling Force
Majestic Word (2/encounter)
Words of Friendship
Stirring Shout
Song of Courage

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Adventurer's Kit, Drum, Implement, Wand, Light Shield, Hand Crossbow, Crossbow Bolts (20), Amulet of Resolution +1, Harsh Songblade Scimitar +1, Mithral Chainmail +1

RITUALS
Glib Limerick, Traveler's Chant [/sblock]

ian, I'm sending the new pdf to you.

Remove ads