Adventure: Into the Wild

FourMonos

First Post
One slams in the arcanist as their magical duel continues and the other bolt catches the airborne Cambion.

Standard: Arc Lightning - vs ref (A1, Chain)' lightning (1d20+14=32, 1d6+14=20, 1d20+14=20, 1d6+14=15) hits both. Using evocation re-roll (1d6=3) so it's 20 damage to the Arcanist and 17 to the Chained Cambion.

ooc: he actually says both, but the chain was in the roll. I think r1 is just messing with us. His DM mind can't help it. I'm suspicious Ashir is going to attack us soon... :confused:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka turns to see Ashir taking cover against the rooftop arcanist. "Oh Ashir," she says as she drifts across the square. "If you were having trouble with this one, you should have just asked for my help." With almost lazy motions, she sends a scarlet lance of energy towards the eladrin. The beam looks as though it will go wide, but Haruka redirects it with a quick gesture, causing the destructive lash to tear through the enemy mage. Haruka smiles at the genasi before disappearing and reappearing a few yards away.

[sblock=actions]
Move: Four NE, retain concealment.
Standard: Eldritch Blast the Arcanist. Misses, thanks to cover. Grr! Dark One's Own Luck to reroll that. Hits Reflex 27! 24 force damage, killing him.
Free Action: Soul Feast to gain 4 thp. Also use Blackleaf gloves to teleport 3 SW.

The stat-block below assumes I didn't get healing.[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats] Haruka Sato human hexblade 8
Initiative: +6 | Passive perception: 13 | Passive Insight: 19
AC: 25 | For: 22 | Ref: 20 | Will: 23
HP: 38/65+4 | Bloodied: 32 | Surge value: 16 | Surges: 10/10
Speed: 5 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +14 vs AC, 1d12+14 necrotic damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +13 vs Reflex, 1d10+14 force damage
Powers: Eldritch Bolt, Soul Eater
Blazing Doom of the Void (0/2), Reflexive Hellfire
Decree of Khirad, Crackling Fire
Heroic Effort, Assassin's Shroud (0/2), Shadow Step
Ethereal Stride, Lesser Planar Ally, Dark One's Own Luck
Ironscar Rod, Prison of Salzacas, Blackleaf Gloves

Conditions:
DR 4
Concealed

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"I still have some effort to attain your skill level m'lady" he calls out.

OOC: FWIW I meant to attack the Chained Cambion as it seemed a larger threat. I apparently thought it was the one in the sky... stupid me

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante leaps out of the way of the Wrathborn's blast, rolling to his feet just out of reach of the Chained Cambion. He spins and buries a kama in the Wrathborn, then turns and lashes out at the Chained devil, nearly killing it.

OOC: I don't know if anyone hasn't gone yet, but the Chained Cambion has 4hp left by my count...

[sblock=Actions]Move: Dante moves right 4, Virgil right 4
Minor: Quarry Chained Cambion
Standard: Throw and Stab:
*Throw: 1d20+13=27 AC vs Wrathborn, hit, 2d4+4=10 damage (I don't think he's bloodied, but if he is +2 damage).
*Move Right 1
*Stab: MBA: 1d20+13=27 AC vs Chained Cambion, hit, 2d4+10+2(bloodied)+1d6(Quarry)=23 damage.

Status Effects:
*Dante: Snarling Wolf, DR4
*Virgil:

[sblock=Statblocks]Dante, Male Human Ranger 7
Passive Perception:21, Passive Insight:16
AC:21, Fort:20, Reflex:19, Will:18 -- Speed:6
HP:16/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:14, Surges left:5/8
Initiative +6, Action Points:0
Powers: Twin Strike, Throw and Stab, Off-Hand Strike, Disruptive Strike, Ruffling Sting, Heroic Effort, Invigorating Stride, Second Wind, Jaws of the Wolf, Snarling Wolf Stance, Healing Lore, Amulet of Resolution

MBA: +13 vs. AC, 2d4+10 damage (Crit 2d6+18)
Notes: *Dante makes an OA on any enemy that makes a melee attack on Virgil as long as the enemy is within reach 2 of Dante or Virgil is adjacent to Dante. *Dante deals +1 damage when he has CA. *Dante deals +2 damage to bloodied enemies.

Virgil, Beast Companion(Lizard) 7
Passive Perception:13, Passive Insight:13
AC:22, Fort:19, Reflex:19, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP:42/70, Bloodied:35, Surge Value:17(22), Surges left:2/2

MBA: +10(+12 if OA) vs. AC, 1d8+3 damage.
Note: Virgil's OA uses Dante's Immediate Reaction.[/sblock][/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Hit'm again Dante! the warlord shouts as he sees that foe so close to death. Dante response with a vicious strike in which the foe dodges in the last second. Had the ranger's weapon hit it would have been instant death.

[sblock=actions]
minor: none
movement: none
attack: Commander's Strike: Dante gets a free BMA +1 (lend might)

Dantes attack: 1d20+13+1 vs foe AC = 23 for 15 just missed :( sooooo close

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well, it's half a day for me and it's getting inconvenient since I get to check only once instead of two or even three times. If adventures start up a bit I'll lag behind.

Remove ads