• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Shayuri

First Post
Ezmerelda frowns and scratches the back of her head.

"Right. Shrine set into stone, elk over the front, trees and thorns...unnatural bear stalking around outside. Sounds pretty distinctive. I expect we'll know it if we bump into it while exploring. Can't make any promises about finding it though. Those are pretty vague directions. No shortage of trees around these parts!" She uttered a short cough of laughter.

"Anyway! It'd be nice having a priest in the area, just in case."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Anyone else have questions/comments/anything for Jhod? I know Mystra wanted to talk to Happs before you set out and there's at least one more thing to happen [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

[sblock=OOC]Faustus is cool with the way things stand, unless the DM wants to give us a hint about what else we should ask.... ;)[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Mari fixes her gaze on the man and speaks in a calm almost hypnotic voice. "Be calm, think carefully on your vision. Yes take a deep breath. Picture this ridge of stone into which the temple is built. Can you see the sun behind it or shining down on it? Is the ridge the side of a narrow rift in the earth, a broad valley or the side of hill? These details might help us. What sort of trees are around? Do you see any birds? Is there water about? Does the ridge look to be cut by flowing water?"

HandofMystra

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Anyone else have questions/comments/anything for Jhod? I know Mystra wanted to talk to Happs before you set out and there's at least one more thing to happen [/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]having trouble getting time to post. Elurin as a druid has more to do. I hope tonight.[/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
The druid nods as the newcomer elaborates. "I have great regard for Dakama, I am happy to further her teachings. maybe we can discuss her teachings further. This bear, were you able to see its head, was the head furry or feathery? What do you want with this temple?" Elurin fixes him in his smile, projecting appreciation as he draws the man out.
[sblock=ooc]Will people look at me weird if I say that I have visited with the Fey. THis is an NPC right? So I can use Diplomacy?[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Mari fixes her gaze on the man and speaks in a calm almost hypnotic voice. "Be calm, think carefully on your vision. Yes take a deep breath. Picture this ridge of stone into which the temple is built. Can you see the sun behind it or shining down on it? Is the ridge the side of a narrow rift in the earth, a broad valley or the side of hill? These details might help us. What sort of trees are around? Do you see any birds? Is there water about? Does the ridge look to be cut by flowing water?"

"There is a pool of water in front of the temple, but the water has gone foul. It had moss at the top of the ridge as well, the ridge looked fairly tall. There are brambles, thorny plants and larger trees around. I didn't see any rivers or animals about though." he replies

The druid nods as the newcomer elaborates. "I have great regard for Dakama, I am happy to further her teachings. maybe we can discuss her teachings further. This bear, were you able to see its head, was the head furry or feathery? What do you want with this temple?" Elurin fixes him in his smile, projecting appreciation as he draws the man out.
[sblock=ooc]Will people look at me weird if I say that I have visited with the Fey. THis is an NPC right? So I can use Diplomacy?[/sblock]

"The bear looked like a bear, fur, not feathers. As for what I want with the temple, I have been tasked with returning it to proper shape worthy of Dakama. I would love an opportunity to discuss." Jhod says

HandofMystra

First Post
Elurin weighs the clerics last comments thoughtfully.
"Since we are exploring anyway I do see any reason not to bring a cleric of Dakam along. Are there any objections?"
[sblock=insight]My Insight roll on the cleric's last statements is below[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Ah, I think I would just get in the way out there, I'm not much in a scrap and err...well I can help keep an eye on this place while you're gone too." the man replies.

[sblock=Elurin]
His statement re: the temple's purpose/clean-up it seems that he's telling the truth. At the mention of him going with you, the priest is nervous and seems a bit scared [/sblock]

Remove ads