• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

renau1g

First Post
"Ah, thank you my good lady." the older man says. Kesten sighs and lets the man past, returning to his breakfast of hard rations.

"Greetings, m'lady. I am Jhod Kavken and you are? Perhaps you can introduce me to your friends as well" he says, indicating any who are at breakfast.

Scotley

Hero
"Good Morning, I am Mari Champanel. One of the irregulars under contract with the Swordlords to bring order to this area. We are working from the trading post here and have already brought down one troublesome band of Bandits. These are my able companions." She introduces all present.

HandofMystra

First Post
[sblock=missed posting and Happs]Sorry, I have been missing subscription emails - I know, I know I should not reply on them but I suck at regularly checking websites. And, Elurin is still waiting to talk to Happs.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Ezmerelda nods as her name is presented by Mari.

"You mentioned a religious quest," she prods gently. "What kind of quest? What kind of religion, for that matter. We're new here."

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

Faustus temporarily banishes his well-worn scowl with some considerable effort, and favors Jhod Kavken with a toothy Tiefling grin. "Pleased to eat, uh, meet you, I'm sure!"

renau1g

First Post
"AH, yes, well, less of a quest and more of a vision, m'lady. I am a servant of Dakama." he says

[sblock=Religion DC 10]
Dakama is another name for Dayna, Goddess of woods, virginity, hunt and wild beasts, sister of Apoli. She often represents the wildest aspect of the natural world. Highly revered by fey and other forest-dwelling creatures. [/sblock]

"I have received a vision of a lost temple of Dakama in these lands, I believe they are called The Stolen Lands, anyway, if you could investigate and find it for me I would be grateful. I can offer my services to you in exchange."Jhod says

[sblock=Insight DC 17]
He appears to be holding something back about the temple [/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
"AH, yes, well, less of a quest and more of a vision, m'lady. I am a servant of Dakama." he says

The druid's ears perk up when he hears this, while waiting to see where Happs is.
[sblock=Religion DC 10]
Dakama is another name for Dayna, Goddess of woods, virginity, hunt and wild beasts, sister of Apoli. She often represents the wildest aspect of the natural world. Highly revered by fey and other forest-dwelling creatures. [/sblock]

"I have received a vision of a lost temple of Dakama in these lands, I believe they are called The Stolen Lands, anyway, if you could investigate and find it for me I would be grateful. I can offer my services to you in exchange."Jhod says

[sblock=Insight DC 17]
He appears to be holding something back about the temple [/sblock]
"You saw a vision of this "temple," can you tell me about this vision in detail?

renau1g

First Post
"I don't know if I have much detail, but I'll try. The temple is, well maybe temple is a bit strong, it didn't seem that large. Maybe more like a shrine. There is a clearing in front of the temple, which is carved into the side of ridge of stone. The stone is shaped into the likeness of an elk above the entrance, but the area is shrouded by the trees and thorny plants nearby. I have seen in the vision a massive bear around the site, I am not sure if that is a metaphor or a reality, but the creature seemed...unnatural." he replies.

[sblock=Mystra]
I know you still want to speak with Happs, this happened before you'd have that opportunity.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

Faustus thoughtfully considers Dakama, and what he knows of her teachings and the tendencies of her followers.

Remove ads