[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

"Now there's an odd sight," remarks Faustus as he sees the mismatched pair of travelers. "Looks almost like a lady taking her pet tree for a walk."

Scotley

Hero
Mari

"Odd indeed," comments the dark-skinned woman. She sizes up the newcomers with an appraising look and continues forward.

HandofMystra

First Post
"I have seen these in the Feywild when I have been in tree groves. They are tree watchers. I wonder what one is doing here?" the druid comments while looking up from his load.
OOC: I have missed this game but, I have been a juror every day for the last two weeks; the trial is supposed to finish by the end of next week. I will have trouble posting much until then. Sorry

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
"Tree watcher, eh?"

Razam puts his hands to his mouth, his yell booms like thunder, "OYE!! TREE WATCHER, WHAT YE DOIN' AROUND HERE?"

He then looks to his companions, shrugging as if to say 'I'm not subtle'.

"Now, we'll find out if what this is all about."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
The tree stops short and raises a limb to the slash in its bark that serves as a mouth. "Yes, I am a watcher!" it hollers back. "I am pleased that someone on this isle knows my kind! It gives me hope for this benighted land! Who are you?"

Shayuri

First Post
Stung by the notion that someone knew something she didn't, Arcata's expression turned a bit stormy. Some would say 'pouty.' She raised her voice and added, "Is that person there hurt?"

Ezmerelda, with one corner of the litter, rolled her eyes and muttered, "Oh, sharp eyes this one's got. She'll be asking if the grass is green next."

FourMonos

First Post
"Well, they didn't come charging and screaming with weapons drawn. That's a good sign. Let's go see if they know how to heal giants."

Razam starts directing the litter toward the two other travelers.

OOC: Ach! we've got two purple speaking toons!

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

Faustus just snarls/smiles(?) and awaits the newcomers. "Oy!"

OOC: Not two purples -- one darkorchid (FourMonos) and one purple (JoeNotCharles). :p

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Ironheart bows stiffly from the waist as the litter approaches. "The grass IS green, milady," he says, "But not half so green as it was in the Feywild of my youth." He straightens and gazes off into the distance in memory, axe on his shoulder, lapsing into immobility.

Remove ads