[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

And, again, Faustus snarls, but this time there is a hint of a smile cleverly concealed within the snarl.

FourMonos

First Post
Razam's demeanor changes rapidly at the rude comment. His voice is level, but you can hear the strain of anger behind each word.

"You would be wise to watch your tone. (thunder rumbles quietly) I do not take to the ill treatment of those I travel with. These fine people and I are excorting this wounded man here for treatment with a healer. Stand in our way at your own peril."

Shayuri

First Post
"Relax Kesten," Ezmerelda called. "The creatures are with us. New recruits to hear 'em talk. And we've got one that needs a surgeon's eye."

A bit flustered by the 'warm' welcome, Arcata managed a passable curtsy and said, "I'm Arcata. I came here to help tame these lands. And this...this is Ironheart, a visitor from far away, who will be helping me. Us. Very pleased to meet you."

HandofMystra

First Post
"Hiya Kestren, I see that you are taking you new job seriously. Our goliath, you remember him right? has taken ill. These folk with me have helped to carry him back and are reliable. How have things been here? Did Scorpius ever return?" Elurin calls out to Kesten, remembering his role in saving his life.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
As his companions begin dealing with the human, Ironheart decides he will not be called on to speak, and his attention wanders. He begins studying the man-made structure with trepidation, hoping he won't have to go inside...

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

Faustus props his great maul against the earth and rests against it, as he contemplates the humor of seeing the great animate tree squeeze into a house made at least partially from some of his brethren trees. And again, a smile creeps across the Tiefling's face. "These poor, pitiful mortals, I wonder if they even realize the insult they do to this new wooden one, and for that matter, I wonder if even he realizes it?" he thinks to himself!

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
renau1g seems to have vanished. We're discussing what to do in the other adventure I'm in that he's running, A Night at the Four Seasons, which is in the middle of a fight. This one, it seems like whenever we get sick of waiting for him, we can just post, "We make it back to the trading post, find help for our injured comrade, and then go our separate ways."
[/sblock]

Remove ads