[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

Scotley

Hero
Mari

The dark woman remains silent though she does nod in thanks for the herbal infusion. She continues to watch and busy herself with making sure her gear suffers minimal damage from the dip in the sea.

HandofMystra

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Faustus gives Elurin his most winning smile, elongated bicuspids and all. "I hope that I gave no offense, being shipwrecked spurs my inappropriate sense of humor, you see. Daunton is ..." *Faustus tells him where it is, Leif's not sure how to do that.
I hope renau1g supplies the answer so that Elurin can interact with it.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Faustus gives Elurin his most winning smile, elongated bicuspids and all. "I hope that I gave no offense, being shipwrecked spurs my inappropriate sense of humor, you see. Daunton is ..."

at least 3 weeks in that (points to the east) direction, well if these damn islands haven't shifted again. At least Daunton stays put" the tiefling says

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

Just making it official:

...at least 3 weeks in that (points to the east) direction, well if these damn islands haven't shifted again. At least Daunton stays put!" the Tiefling says with a wicked gleam in his eye.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Scorpius shakes hands with Ruarc, confirming a strong grip. After seeing Mari look over the herbs knowingly, he accepts them gratefully.

"Thank you both. We are very grateful. Your actions speak well for your people." He allows his lips to curl into a smile, without grinning. "I think we may need to resupply a bit. Could you direct us to a nearby town or village?"

Shayuri

First Post
Ezmerelda had run along the Mire with the others, but without quite the same sense of urgency. Her otherworldly nature had advantages. Even so, only a fool wanted to swim in frigid water, whether they could breathe in it or not. So she ran with the others, and when the Mire gave out at last, she vanished into the warmer water near the beach...and didn't come back out right away.

The palaver was already well and truly under way when Ez came trudging up, soaked to the bone, with seafoam-green skin and long white hair floating around her head as if she were still underwater. She gave the others who had fled the ship a guilty sort of smile and shrug, then said, "Ay, who's this? Natives? They don't LOOK like natives. Too much clothes."

She regarded the newcomers beadily. "Unless...this is the right island after all, eh? And there IS a city? Eh? With towers and all?"

(OOC - We'll say Ez's been seeing if she can find any loot among the unfortunates that fell in waters warm enough to search until now. Sadly, the heavily laden ones fell first, so she came up empty handed. :))

HandofMystra

First Post
Elurin digs his quarterstaff into lightly in to the sand and turns to the newcomer thinking islands shift? greater magic than I have yet seen. "You speak as if there were other places than this, I know of none. Some parts have cities and some parts remain free of them. You seek a city to do diplomacy? If I put your stories together correctly?"

Leif

Adventurer
Faustus, Tiefling Avenger of Lauto

"I'm not so much interested in 'diplomacy' as I am a good, hot meal and a soft bed."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Scorpius shakes his head at the tiefling. "That is why we were sent here, though circumstances have certainly altered immediate priorities."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ruarc shakes his massive head in puzzlement at the talk of shifting islands. "Elurín and I are on our way to Restov, which is the closest thing approaching a city you'll find. Far as I'm concerned you're welcome to travel with us. Safety in numbers an' all that."

Again, his manner is somewhat hesitant as he extends this offer . . . What am I gettin' myself into, here? Elurín's been a boon companion for sure, with his Nature ways; but takin' on a bunch o' strangers and havin' no idea how able they are?

Remove ads