[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Someone

Adventurer
Reasoning that the turrets may need light to shoot, Shale decides to test the theory. He hides the sunrod in his backpack, and counts to ten. If the turrets do shoot at the beds as the voice said, then they can see in the dark and it'd be time to think on another plan -maybe they could take advantage of the turrets' lack of inteligence, or dash towards the western doors after they shoot another bed but before they have time to reload.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC:

Insight Check Roll Lookup total 19

The trap speaks to the beds, therefore are the beds alive- are they mimics?

Or are they alive beds-
Or is it a super intelligent trap which has seen far far too many cliche movies...

Sanzuo

First Post
You hear the following in the darkness...

crossbowturret.jpg

Right!

*THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK* *ka-chunk*

crossbowturret.jpg

Oh, we've gone and done it now. Haven't we?

crossbowturret.jpg

It's not our fault! They should have listened to us!

Cute-Hydra

First Post
[OOC: let's try and guilt trip them, maybe we can get them to turn on each other, move two more beds into the center...

When sunrod is turned on=

Actions: move&minor move the beds in the E column directly in front of the traps onto the D column.]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: let's try and guilt trip them, maybe we can get them to turn on each other, move two more beds into the center...

OOC: I think they'll sooner start talking about cake. What should we do while you block their line of sight? We'll run out of beds eventually. I'd suggest going for the doors on our left.

Sanzuo

First Post
OOC:

Insight Check Roll Lookup total 19

The trap speaks to the beds, therefore are the beds alive- are they mimics?

Or are they alive beds-
Or is it a super intelligent trap which has seen far far too many cliche movies...

[sblock=Karma]These crossbow turrets almost certainly magically animated constructs, given the simple task of guarding this room. You are unsure if the personalities are intentional, though...[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: Agreed, I'l stay until last and allow people through to renew bed cover, and to heal

Standard: ready a healing word to the first person to be shot

Tenchuu

First Post
"The light," Halleck said, interested to see how the beds fared. In a whisper, he added, "How well can you move the beds? If they give the beds 10 seconds to comply again, is that enough time to move a bed over here, use it for cover, and move through the room?"

He mused further, "I wonder why it can't see us yet. I bet if I stood just at the edge of the room, I could hit it with a insult. But would it care? Could it fire back? Or perhaps would could outsmart it."

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: I could talk to them, and persuade them to give us the same 10seconds they gave the beds.. 10 seconds is more than enough time to run across.

Remove ads