Adventure:Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=WD]
Rujah took no damage that round (primarily due to his +5 to AC (SW and Class Feature))
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
I actually decided NOT to spend my SW, so I most probably got hit a few times? I just attacked and whiffed at one of the zombies. Anyways, I believe Rujah could hit everyone on the ship to the left, but I'm not sure what is at G -4, so not sure if I should gout acid over there. I can also use my standard action for my SW, but wondering if I should use it when I'd be unlikely to be attacked much.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
I actually decided NOT to spend my SW, so I most probably got hit a few times? I just attacked and whiffed at one of the zombies. Anyways, I believe Rujah could hit everyone on the ship to the left, but I'm not sure what is at G -4, so not sure if I should gout acid over there. I can also use my standard action for my SW, but wondering if I should use it when I'd be unlikely to be attacked much.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]OK. Is there a record for the stupidest DM? I think I take it. Let's get this right (or at least one step more right than it was).

You're right. Rujah got hit twice, bringing him down to 11hp. He still has his second wind.

Sheesh. What else did I miss in my narcoleptic stupor last night?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Talon reacts to an attack on Dayna with lethal ferocity, dispatching another undead...OA on F4 AC16 for it attacking Dayna (1d20+7=21, 1d10+4=11)

Looking around for another target, Talon stabs out and finishes off another foe. (Not positive which ones are left on the field, but since Talon can make a basic attack with his spear at anything adjacent, or within reach 1 or 2, just pick the nearest target and consider them killed. Unless it is the only target within reach, I'd like to leave one DO adjacent to Dayna. I don't have any area attacks, so the most I can contribute is using Dayna as bait to trigger my Beast Protector feat to get extra shots at them. :devil: )
[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= Talon 19/31, Dayna 18/30 hps
Minor= Athletics check to remain upright (1d20+10=16)
Standard= Basic attack vs AC16 (1d20+7=21, 1d10+4=7)
Move= n/a
End= Talon 19/31, Dayna 18/30 hps
[sblock=Talon Stat block]Talon- Male Longtooth Shifter Beastmaster Ranger 2
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19, Initiative: +4
AC: 17, Fort: 15, Reflex: 15, Will: 14 -- Speed: 6
HP: 19/31, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +7 vs AC - +1 Longspear 1d10+4
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +7 vs AC (with reach 3) - +1 Longspear 1d10+4 lightning
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +4 vs Reflex - Savage Rend 1d8+3 and slide target 1 square
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +6 vs AC - Longbow 1d10+3
Powers-
At-Will:
Circling Strike, Predator Strike, Wild Shape, Reach 3 basic attack
Encounter: Longtooth Shifting, Enclose the Prey, Savage Rend
Daily: Partnered Savaging, Longspear Push[/sblock][sblock=Wolf Companion stat block] Dayna - Wolf Companion 2
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +12
AC: 16, Fort: 14, Reflex: 14, Will: 15 -- Speed: 7
HP: 18/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 2/2
:bmelee: Basic Attack: Bite, +6 vs. AC; 1d8+2 (Dex)
Racial Abilities: Combat Advantage- When a wolf has CA, it gets +2(Wis mod) to damage rolls.[/sblock][/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry, did not realize I was up. Still not sure there are enough zombies clustered for my AoE to be of maximum use, but not sure if we will get a better chance, does anyone think I should just acid breath the on the left of the map this round, or should I save it?[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=Rujah]I would say "do it", but that tied-up dwarf, who, presumably, is the one we sailed out to rescue, would be in a 5x5 blast. I think you've got enough enemies for it to be worthwhile, but I'd wait because of that. Not to worry. There appear to be plenty around.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

ooc: Will be back on Monday. If you need an action: Defending and urging the others to get out of here. If anyone drops -> Inspiring Word.

[sblock=OOC]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2391326/-----

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 15
Initiative:
Hit Points: 27 / 39 Bloodied: 19
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Commander's Strike, Opening Shove
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 1/2, Aid the Injured, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Feystep
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Rujah nods at Riardon's comment, growling under his breath about his rotten luck, before moving as he urged, whipping his hammer at the nearest enemy to vent his anger.

[sblock=Actions]
Free: Move as Riardon shifted me.
Free:Mark both adjacent zombies.
Standard: Weight of Earth on zombie H-1 1d20+8=24, 1d10+5=13(Just realized I should probably use my SW, but given these rolls, I want to kill something atm... >.>)[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
The attacking boats butt up against the launch on which all six of the reunited party are now standing, as zombies fall en-masse before their devastating power. The rain of deadly javelins, however, does not relent. Obscured by the fog, the effect is not as devastating as losses the zombies have suffered, but it does do damage. While Fenwick, Talon, Jin, and Dayna manage to avoid the barrage, Rujah is caught in the arm and Riardon’s sheield-hand is struck.

The reek of rotting blood fills Dayna’s nostrils as she looks behind to see, to her disheartening dismay, that the large, newly arrived craft is not unoccupied. In fact, it is stuffed to the rigging with zombies who, even while Dayna is howling to warn her companions, pour down a ladder over the side of the ship and into the launch. An angry roar of ghostly voices erupts from the on-looking zombies on the ship’s deck as the first two to enter the boat are skewered on the end of Talon’s protective spear. With seething fervor the drowned souls advance in a seemingly endless wave. Some of the zombies are avoiding the ladder altogether and jumping directly into the water. The ebb in the tide of undead has ceased. The flow begins anew.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Athletics for Rujah to remain standing: 1d20+9=20

Boats:
Move: Boats get closer

12 in the boats:
Standard: Javelin Attack (12)
Targets: Rujah, Jin, Riardon, Fenwick , Talon, Dayna
Attack:
1d20+5=10 Misses Rujah
1d20+5=24 Hits Rujah for 4 damage
1d20+5=7 Misses Jin
1d20+5=15 Misses Jin
1d20+5=19 Hits Riardon for 4 damage
1d20+5=12 Misses Riardon
1d20+5=14 Misses Fenwick
1d20+5=6 Misses Fenwick
1d20+5=7 Misses Talon
1d20+5= 10 Misses Talon
1d20+5=13 Misses Dayna
1d20+5=6 Misses Dayna

Boarder DO G5:
Move: Climb Ladder and enter boat

Standard: Slam
Target: Dayna
Attack: 1d20+5=15 Miss
Talon: OA
Attack: 1d20+7=22 G5 is dead

Boarder DO H5:
Move: Climb Ladder and enter boat

Target: Dayna
Attack: 1d20+5=16 Hits for 4 damage
Talon: OA
Attack: 1d20+7=27 H5 is dead

DO I-1:
Move: None

Target: Rujah
Attack: 1d20+5=15 Miss
[/sblock][sblock=Status] Jin G1 12/32 Bloodied AP 1 HS 6
Fenwick G2 25/37 AP 1 HS 11
Riardon H1 23/39 AP 1 HS 8
Talon G3 19/31 AP 1 HS 8
Dayna G4 18/30 AP 1 HS 2
Rujah H07/41 Bloodied AP 1 HS 12

Dwarf: G-4 7/24 Bloodied, Restrained
DO: H-4
DO: H-3, I-3
DO: F-2
DO: I-1
DO: D0, C0
DO: E1, D1
DO: D3, C3
DO: D4, C4
DO: F5
DO: I6, H6, G6
DO: G7, F7, E7, D7, C7, B7
DO: H8, G8, F8, E8, D8, C8, B8

Did I miss anyone? This is starting to look like a game of Gauntlet.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
ManOverboardRound5.png
[/sblock][sblock=Enemies]
DrownedOne.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads