• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure:Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Theroc

First Post
Rujah's spirit called to the spirits of the earth, bestowing upon him a surge of vitality as well as his scales briefly thickening, before he moved to stand where Fenwick had moments before, unleashing a large gout of acid aimed towards two ships worth of the undead.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Second Wind
Free: Mark Adjacent Drowned One
Move: Move to G2
Minor: Dragon breath to engulf the 8 drowned ones in the ships above our own.
Attacks in the following Order: D0, C0, D1, E1, D3, C3, D4, C4
1d20+7=12, 1d20+7=26, 1d20+7=15, 1d20+7=8, 1d20+7=25, 1d20+7=19, 1d20+7=24, 1d20+7=26 versus reflex
Damage Roll(Even though it's not necessary): 1d6+3=7 7 Damage(should be enough to remove that 1 HP those minions have. :p

Note: Rujah has +5 AC until his next turn(Second Wind +Earthstrength Warden)[/sblock]

[sblock=Editing in a note; Important for HM Gimlord]
I forgot to add Rujah's +1 Attack from being Bloodied, so I believe Rujah will hit them all with this attack, thusly clearing a bit of the drowned ones. Hopefully we won't get overwhelmed, I only have one more AoE ability! lol[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

Having not many ranged and no more attacks to hit more than one of the undead, Riardon at least applies first aid on the wounded Ronin.

[sblock=OOC]
Athletics (1d20+10=28)

Standard: Use Aid the Injured on Jin (can spend a healing surge).

-----

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 15
Initiative:
Hit Points: 23 / 39 Bloodied: 19
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Commander's Strike, Opening Shove
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 1/2, Aid the Injured, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Feystep
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Am I actually supposed to roll the minion's attack and damage rolls against Rujah?[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I figured you wouldn't want the dice in my hands.

OA: 1d20+5=8 Miss

Actually, the reason I encourage players to roll OAs is so that they don't have to wait for me to post to find out if their actions were affected by an immediate interrupt.

This allows players to post their own fluff without having to retcon after finding out that their character was damaged, knocked out, slowed, poisoned, deafened, knocked prone etc.. (heaven forbid, killed) before their attack.

In this case, it doesn't make much difference, but I still think it's a good habit.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Talon easily balances on the boat to make another attack at the nearest foe in the water. Squeezing and turning the handle of his longspear, the shifter causes the head of it to shoot forward and discharge a small bolt of lightning from its end. The attack misses the waterlogged foe sadly, causing Talon to utter a foul curse in the goblin tongue.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= Talon 19/31, Dayna 18/30 hps
Minor= Athletics check at DC15 (1d20+10=25)
Standard= Lightning damage basic attack at F5 AC16 (1d20+7=10, 1d10+4=11) Miss
Move= n/a
End= Talon 19/31, Dayna 18/30 hps
[sblock=Talon Stat block]Talon- Male Longtooth Shifter Beastmaster Ranger 2
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19, Initiative: +4
AC: 17, Fort: 15, Reflex: 15, Will: 14 -- Speed: 6
HP: 19/31, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +7 vs AC - +1 Longspear 1d10+4
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +7 vs AC (with reach 3) - +1 Longspear 1d10+4 lightning
:bmelee: Basic Attack: +4 vs Reflex - Savage Rend 1d8+3 and slide target 1 square
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +6 vs AC - Longbow 1d10+3
Powers-
At-Will:
Circling Strike, Predator Strike, Wild Shape, Reach 3 basic attack
Encounter: Longtooth Shifting, Enclose the Prey, Savage Rend
Daily: Partnered Savaging, Longspear Push[/sblock][sblock=Wolf Companion stat block] Dayna - Wolf Companion 2
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +12
AC: 16, Fort: 14, Reflex: 14, Will: 15 -- Speed: 7
HP: 18/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 2/2
:bmelee: Basic Attack: Bite, +6 vs. AC; 1d8+2 (Dex)
Racial Abilities: Combat Advantage- When a wolf has CA, it gets +2(Wis mod) to damage rolls.[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads