Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Oh mistress intelligence ah? shut up shorty!" he relies to Possum.
Then turning to Jamilee "Ah' need to be fast ye' know. Not easy with my shorty legs, but will be much harder if Ah' carry this heads. If ye' want to leave it here, don't blame me if it disappears. "

Wik

First Post
Possum arches an eyebrow, and then shakes her head. "If you want to carry an ant head with you, be my guest."

Dargon

First Post
"This is stupid" Nura ads ""Give me that bloody head and I will bring it out and come back; catching up with you should not take more then a minuet. I could ask Hans if we could bring out something smaller as proof like its pincers or something."

Sirhahn

First Post
"Good punching indeed, Munchin. The offer to come to the front lines extends from me as well, but it's good to know that you've got our back should anything come to Jamilee and I."

Dargon

First Post
""After the work on that ant I should not think you should run in to trouble until I am back."" with that Nura hurry out of the mine with the head.

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: ok folks, i'm back! Let's get this show on the road again and a few gears faster since RA's mega adventure is on the brink of unleashing hell upon LEW. I hope to get this done somewhat quicker than planned in order to get you all somewhat back at the RDI to tag along.

Nura hurries out of the mine to deliver the ant's head to Hans and returns shortly.
You are all standing at an intersection with the tunnel you came from that continues in a partly collapsed crossway ahead. On your left is a short tunnel that leads into a room form where the ant came.

Dargon

First Post
OOC: I surgest doing it by just moving the directions surgested by the player(s) who has posted when ever B4cchus tjecks the thread. I for one don't care what way we take if it speeds up the game.
Also B4cchus, do you want us to make init and spot rolls in advance to speed up?

"Lets take a look on that room" Nura says before casting mage armour on Munchin. "If you have to rush in a fight again I think you should have at lest some form of armour. I hope this will help."

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i'll roll spot checks when appropiate. I will still declare to roll initiative
(just because i love it when i get to roll it myself as a player) but fill the gaps for anybody who wait too long with responding.

Robichaud

Explorer
(OOC: I could've sworn the room was to our right when we came across it first. Huh. I hope someone has some kind of idea where we are, because I'm losing track fast.)

Jamilee nods. "Yes. I'm curious as to what it was doing there. Let's be careful, though.." she grates out. "I'm not liking the look of that collapsed tunnel at all."

Remove ads