Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

Wik

First Post
"Did I do that!?" The small halflign woman asks, stunned. "Did *I* do *THAT*!?"

Grinning, she claps her hands together in glee.

"Well, that was fun! Is anyone hurt?"

Dargon

First Post
Nura’s tension seems to have completely disappeared now that they has a dead ant in front of them and no obvious harm done to anyone. "That went well no need to get so jumpy next time." She mumbles to her self. She picks up her net and folds it, ready to throw it again, puts it away and pick up her xbow. "That went well, we were to bring out the heads right, for the rewards?" Nura reloads her xbow.

OoC: How much does the ant's head weight?

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee lets the battle tension ebb away; a half-smile creeps up on her as she slings her shield on her back again. Even her voice sounds slightly less grating than usual. "Ha. You did good, you two. Good aim, Possum. And Munchin.. you're a drunk, and a nutcase, and you don't know how to keep rank, but that punch, hnh. Wouldn't you rather have a spot in the front rank?" She quirks an eyebrow at him. At least, that's how you could read the peculiar warping of the map of scars on her face, if you were being generous.

KriticalFailure

First Post
"I believe that I will take that as a compliment" The monk says grinning broadly, "However, I shall stick to our previous agreement and remember to hold my place next time, I left myself get caught up and I must learn discipline. It shall be good practice for me to not be on the front line."

Wik

First Post
Seeing that no one is harmed, Possum takes a long look at the ant, and grins. But then she remembers - there could be more ants just around the corner. Her smile fades.

Robichaud

Explorer
"As you wish," Jamilee states hoarsely as she retrieves the torch she dropped.

Once she has the torch, and has given it a bit of time to gutter back to some more life, she busies herself with marking the wall opposite the entrance once more, with a 'II' and and arrow pointing the way they came. "These ants aren't much of a fight.. by themselves, mh? But still. Good work," she mutters, half to herself. She seems less concerned about the possibility of more ants lurking nearby than Possum -- if there were, they'd surely have come to investigate the noise and ruckus of the fight by now, no?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf knees next to the ant, and stick his shortsword right in the ant neck, and severe the insect head. "So.. how carrying this thing?"

Robichaud

Explorer
Voda Vosa said:
Krindorf knees next to the ant, and stick his shortsword right in the ant neck, and severe the insect head. "So.. how carrying this thing?"
"I don't see the need to burden ourselves before the fighting's done," Jamilee observes distantly. "But if you want to go around dripping ant brains and stinking of their blood, hnh.. you have a backpack, no?"

Dismissive as she sounds, she still spends a moment by Krindorf's side, examining the now decapitated ant up close, poking at it with the tip of her rapier. Getting an idea of its anatomy, and searching for weak spots in its thick chitin plating.

Last edited:

Remove ads