• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

KriticalFailure

First Post
After his drink, Munchin rushes to the aid of his rough dwarven, balling his hands into fists and measuring his long strides in order to come around the corner in perfect balance and control.

Dargon

First Post
as soon Nura sees the ant she go pale, and start to sake almost paralyzed she acidently puls the tricker of the xbow and sends the bolt straight to the ground and the shock of it makes he acidently drop the weapon+4finaly pulling her self togeter she draws her net

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
((OOC: Unless "interesting" things happen before the start of round 2, Jams' action for that round is more or less unchanged, despite my initial confusion about order, surprise rounds, and such.))

In an eyeblink, Jamilee tosses her torch aside and brings up her shield. She shouts "DWARF! GET BEHIND US!", moves five feet forward to give him some room behind the front rank, and gets ready (holds an action) to give any ants that are foolish enough to step inside her reach a lick of her rapier.

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Round 2

Round 1:
Suprise round. Only Krindorf and the ant get to act.
The ant rushes forward and tries to bite Krindorf but misses.
In return, Krindorf swings his shortsword at the ant but the blade is deflected by the creature's touch chitin.

Round 2:
Jamilee shouts at Krindorf, steps a bit closer to the ant and readies het rapier to strike the ant when it comes within reach. (ooc: I took that as a readied action. If you meant it as a delay please correct me.)

Netxt, the ant again snaps it's manibles at Krindorf. The Dwarf nimbly moves away from ant and dodges the attack.
After that Nura fires her corssbow but the bolt hits the floor and slides across the tunnel harmlessly.

Jamilee 24
Ant 17
Nura 15
Munchin 12
Landers 10 <--
Krindorf 9
Possum 8

Munchin is up!

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
B4cchus said:
Jamilee shouts at Krindorf, steps a bit closer to the ant and readies het rapier to strike the ant when it comes within reach. (ooc: I took that as a readied action. If you meant it as a delay please correct me.)
(OOC: Yeah, it's a readied action. Sorry, the ready/hold/delay/wait/overwatch/whatever-related terminology trips me up every time.)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah'll hold it! Hurry!" Krindorf shouts, as he prepares to avoid the ants attack.

[sblock=Combat] Switch to total defense. [/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: half rounds? The first round was a surprise round in which you can only take a partial action. I think that is what you mean. Round 2 is a regular round.
Munchin can indeed not charge the ant since it stands around the corner. He can move around Krindorf and attack the dwarf. With that there is no more room for oters to attack the ant witout ranged weapons or reach weapons.

Muchin moves around Krindorf and spins in the air and throws a kick at the ant. The ant seems nimble enough and dodges Munchin's foot.

Landers is up!

Remove ads