Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

Dargon

First Post
ooc
I am moving tomorrow so I won’t be around a computer for a day and a half.
If I am not online before it is her turn Nura will throws the net at the ant to get it entangled(R. touch).
Fell free to roll the necessary dices.

B4cchus

Explorer
Unable to engage the ant in melee since there is not enough room and lacking any ranged attack options, landers stands by, waiting for an opening to attack.

Krindorf raises his his sword to parry the ant's mandibles.

Possum puts a sling bullet in his sling and spins his sling to deadly velocity. Then he releases the stone in the ants direction but it flies wide, hitting the ceiling of the tunnel after which it scatters through the tunnel harmlessly

Round 3
The ant is engaged in bmelee with Muchin and Krindorf.
There is no room for another character to engage it without a reach weapon.

Jamilee 24
Ant 17
Nura 15
Munchin 12 <--
Landers 10
Krindorf 9
Possum 8

Jam's turn!

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee looks surprised when Munchin comes bounding past her to engage the ant. She blinks twice before she sees the humour in the situation, and cracks a grin. "Eager for a few ant bites, monk?"

She moves forward some more, until she's just slightly past the side tunnel's mouth - giving Munchin and Krindorf plenty of room to fight in, and the others space to access them if they need to. She keeps an eye on both the battle and the black of the tunnel ahead, readying :))) an action to move into the old spot of either of the two combatants, holding the line if one of them disengages or is dropped.

B4cchus

Explorer
Jamilee stands by to fill any gap that one of the front liners may leave open for her.

The ant snaps his jaws at Krindorf but the dwarf parries the attack with ease.

Nure presents a net and throws it at the Ant. The net flies towards the ant but just before it leaves her hands, it hits the ceiling of the cave and drops harmlessly at Nura's feet.

Munchin's up!

ooc: Rolled a 5 on Nura's attack.. sorry!
Folks, since my HD blew its MBR and i am about to depart on a short holiday, don't expect any posts during the next week. I'll do my best to keep posting up and untill monday but i am quite busy trying to fix my own computer and preparing for my holiday..

Robichaud

Explorer
(OOC: I feel your pain. My own desktop finally gave the ghost yesterday, too, and I'm now down to an even older and crankier laptop. Did you know ENWorld's interface is definitely not designed to work well with 800x600 screen modes? I do, now. Sigh.)

Sirhahn

First Post
Munchin, wait......!, exclaims Landers as the monk goes bounding past. Ah well, I better get up there with Jamilee.

With that, Landers moves up next to Jamiliee hoping to get a few attacks in on the rat if one of his companions falls or moves back.

B4cchus

Explorer
Munchin slams his fast hard on the ants head. It's thick chitin gives a loud crack on the impact of Munchin's fist. While Krindorf parries the ant's jaws a sling bullet launched form Possum's sling hits the ant on one of the hairline cracks that Munchin's fist left behind. The sling bullet 's flies straight through the chiting, raining Munchin and Krindorf in some pieces if it, dissapearing into the ant's head.
The ant stiffens and then immediatly falls slack on the floor... dead.

Remove ads