Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

rln

Explorer
Ogrin, HP 5/17

I must have cache problems, for I have missed an entire page of comments. Not the first time it happens either. IGNORE.

"Yeaaagh!"

After being hit by the second bolt, Ogrin will flop around dramatically on the ground and then lay still, trying to appear dead so that his unseen assailants hopefully targets someone else. I'll assume this basically means he forfeits this round.

On the next round, when melee is hopefully joined, he plans to get up and join the others, bringing his torch if the battle is still in an unlit area.

OOC: I don't know, is a bluff check necessary? Perhaps not, as a mad dwarf is likely high on their priority list for the next few seconds :)

Last edited:

two

First Post
rln said:
"Yeaaagh!"

After being hit by the second bolt, Ogrin will flop around dramatically on the ground and then lay still, trying to appear dead so that his unseen assailants hopefully targets someone else. I'll assume this basically means he forfeits this round.

On the next round, when melee is hopefully joined, he plans to get up and join the others, bringing his torch if the battle is still in an unlit area.

OOC: I don't know, is a bluff check necessary? Perhaps not, as a mad dwarf is likely high on their priority list for the next few seconds :)

Hi RLN.

This post confuses the heck outta me.

Ogrin's currently in combat following your instructions in your 2nd to last post (refer to my last attachment to see how melee is going).

He hasn't taken damage at all in rounds 4-5.

Please clarify....

Xael

First Post
Round 4: Almayce snaps: "Get up and follow me." to Vargo after he's healed him.

Round 5: Almayce moves near Ogrin, and converts Protection From Evil to Cure Light Wounds and casts it at Ogrin for 1d8+2 points of healing.

Last edited:

Vargo

First Post
Vargo will stand up and follow Almayce, trying to keep the combat between himself and the rats. If he gets a chance during round 5, he'll cast Magic Fang on Huln. If the rats are all down, Vargo will warn everybody, then drop the Entanglement unless anybody says not to.

two

First Post
NEED ROUND 6/7 ACTIONS from PC's

Round 5, continued.

I16: Vargo & Wolf (moved up via readied entangle)
I16.1: Hallidor
I12: Juliana
I7: Zaeryl
I2: Almayce

I16: Vargo, now healed up to 7, stands up (MEA) and moves towards Huln, getting closer to him but not close enough to cast Magic Fang …. Huln was gonna attack Rat5, which however already drops unconscious from the attack it made at 0 hit points. So Huln moves over and whacks Rat4. “3”. Totally freaking misses.

Vargo also shouts: “As soon as the last rat is down, I’ll get rid of the entangle spell! Ok?”

I16.1: Hallidor hits at a rat and misses “5”.

I12: Juliana flails rat4; “9” and misses entangled rat.

I7: Zaeryl’s astral construct appears, “When it appears, the little beastie will charge, giving it +5 to hit and 1d6+3 damage, with an AC of 16 and 15 hp”. It appears 30’ away from Z, and charges straight North to rat3. It rolls “20” perhaps criticalling; “4” no but still, hits. Does 1+3 = 4 damage. The rat is hurt but not dead.

{Z needs to insert his action here}

I2: Almayce heals Ogrin 8 points.

Refer to round 5 jpg.

ROUND 6

I22: Ratman1
I22.1: Ogrin
I22.2: Rats (moved in initiative via readied action)
I22.3: Rasereit
I19: Ratman2
I16: Vargo & Wolf (moved up via readied entangle)
I16.1: Hallidor
I12: Juliana
I7: Zaeryl
I2: Almayce

I22: Ratman 1, having been given a clear shot at non-armored Raz, decides to do what’s best and, well, shoot at him. Rolls a “18” and easily hits him, even without precise shot. Does 2 points of damage; that’s 23 on Raz total.

I22.1: Ogrin attacks, attacks, attacks. (despite confusing post???). Hacks at Rat4, “12” easily hitting it, and doing “4”+2 = 6 points of damage, killing rat4.

I22.2: Only one rat left!! Attack Raz – just missing with a “9”.

I22.3: Raz really, really, really grumpy. Hits the rat twice with “14” and “18”, chopping it into tiny pieces.

I19: Ratman2, seeing Raz not in combat and with a clear shot, shoots him. “18” hitting easily. Doing “5” points of damage; Raz up to 28 hit points of damage done.

That brings us to I16. Vargo again. Well, before Vargo goes, do any of the PC’s object to what he’s shouted?

And Zaeryl has an action pending from last round. Is the Construct still around or poofed out?

Refer to round6 jpg.

Attachments

• b1_round5.jpg
    b1_round5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 71
  • b1_round6.jpg
    b1_round6.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Round 6: Almayce moves and converts Bless to Cure Light Wounds and casts it at Rasereit for 1d8+2 points of healing.

Round 7: Almayce will dig up his Wand of Cure Light Wounds and try to heal anybody wounded (mainly Rasereit).

*Now just you two left...*

Last edited:

Vargo

First Post
OOC: I'm watching, just waiting for any objections. If we get a good 3/4th of the crew not saying anything, then I'll drop it.

Xael

First Post
Vargo said:
OOC: I'm watching, just waiting for any objections. If we get a good 3/4th of the crew not saying anything, then I'll drop it.

OOC: Well, it's been a round since Vargo shouted his intentions, and nobody has said anything. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zaeryl summons another construct, mostly the same as before, but this time he pays 1d8 of his 10 temporary hit points to increase the duration to 2 rounds.

Note: The first construct is still active for one more round to fulfill its 1 round duration--if it poofed now, it would not have lasted an entire round (being effectively instantaneous instead), so it will poof directly after its next attack)

Remove ads