Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

two

First Post
Bront said:
If no one else goes to retrieve it, Juliana will.

As Juliana begins to move, and goes around the rock, she sees the following sight: (refer to graphic).

LongTooth is standing in the square where the bat necklace is located, looking down (at the necklace) and over at Slinker occasionally (LongTooth's head moves up and down, takin' it all in). Slinker's breathing is labored but still currently, well, active. He's not given up the ghost.

Juliana -- where exactly do you want to move?

Attachments

• boothill_battle_19.jpg
    boothill_battle_19.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 93
  • bat_necklace.jpg
    bat_necklace.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 94

Xael

First Post
Round 18: Almayce heals Rasereit again, this time for 7 points.

Round 19: When Almayce notices that Longtooth has moved to completely opposite direction to where Ogrin is, Almayce moves towards ogrin to heal this for 8 points. Unless someone drops before his turn, of course.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*When he hears Juliana, Zaeryl will follow behind her with his loaded crossbow ready to fire. Ideally, the fact that these are silver arrows will scare off Longtooth, though he doesn't count on it.*

two

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*When he hears Juliana, Zaeryl will follow behind her with his loaded crossbow ready to fire. Ideally, the fact that these are silver arrows will scare off Longtooth, though he doesn't count on it.*

Can you trace briefly the history and current locations of the 7 silvered arrows/bolts that were constructed before battle 2?

How many does Zaeryl have currently?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well Zaeryl made 7 out of his own silver pieces--I know that at least one other person said that they would contribute their silver as well for more, in which case there could be more (we did have that time during the several hours before they struck). Of the 7, though, Zaeryl gave an arrow to each person who wanted one (I believe Almayce and Vargo didn't), and then shrugged and kept the rest. That leaves him with 4, which is a good number--if we did get more, he probably would have tried to give the rest to others and only keep 4 or 5 for himself, as logic indicates that if he had the chance to fire more than that many, something was wrong.)

two

First Post
Round 19 movement

During Round 19, Juliana moved 40 feet, and Zaeryl moved 50 to this point -- the point where they could clearly see LongTooth and what he was schemin'.

Both PC's have movement left if desired, but not a standard action.

Where do you want them positioned?

Zaeryl - note the trees and etc. which will impact ranged fire to some extent if fired through.

Attachments

• boothill_battle_19_2.jpg
    boothill_battle_19_2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 90

two

First Post
I feel uncomfortable moving to the next round without further input from various PC's, including Razh, Vargo, Ogrin, etc. so I'll delay.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: Sorry, I was out of town for a day. And speaking of which, my posting will be flaky for the next week, vacation with limited internet access. Feel free to NPC Razh, he'll basically attack and intimidate. He'll also take the bullet for anybody on his side, even if he's at low HP.

OOC: I made this post awhile ago:
On a side note, it might be valuable information to figure out exactly how many silvered arrows we made and who has them. I know Razh had 5s to donate, that brings the total up to 12. Juliana has at least 1, Ogrin has none, Razh will take 6. That leaves 5 left over, more if other people donated silver (which, in our circumstance, they probably did =P).
So that means Razh now has 5 (he dropped one) in his quiver and Zaeryl has the other 5. Cool?

Razh grunts in exasperation as Longtooth makes his escape. Without a moment's hesitation, he sheaths his axe (MEA) and draws his crossbow. (Round 18) Then he loads in a silvered arrow (MEA) and fires! (SA, Round 19)

Remove ads