(Adventure)M2.5: Irene Alone, again.

Manzanita

First Post
Jezibel snarls and springs at Irene, dropping her sword and trying to pull her to the ground. Irene avoids this clumsy attack.

I Believe Irene gets no AoO, b/c she isn't holding a melee weapon. J's range touch attack to initiate grapple: +2 BAB +1 str +DDR 1 = 4 miss.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Irene still has her crossbow, so no AoO.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable by the wild attacks of Jezibel, Irene repeats the proces of stepping back and letting a bolt fly without Jezibel being able to hit her. This time the bolt comes close, but not close enough to draw first blood in this fight.

Attack 9+5=14, a miss... again. Sigh, dice and me =[.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Finding herself unarmed, Jezibel repeats her attack. "I'll kill you you bitch! No one doublecrosses me!" Again Irene manages to avoid her grasping hands.

DDR: 7 This is going to be a long fight at this rate!

Gurdjieff

First Post
Seeing how Jezibel is out of position because of her last attack, Irene swiftly steps back, aims at the girl once again and letting another bolt fly, this time giving Jezibel no chance to dodge the incoming bolt. 17+5=22, hit & first blood!
The bolt penetrates the armor of the human female, doing enough hurt to the girl to make Irene very happy with the result. 4+0=4.
Smiling wickedly at her foe, Irene bites "Had enough, or are you hungry for more?"

Manzanita

First Post
J

"I'll kill you bitch!" says Jezibel as she again rushes Irene. But instead of grabbing at her, Jezibel dashes past, back to Charlarn's horse, and swings into the saddle.

Manzanita

First Post
J

Jezibel pulls her horse's reins around, and urges the mount into a gallop, directly at Irene. Trample attempt Assuming Irene choses to move aside, no damage is done.. Jezibel gallops off. As she does, she shouts over her shoulder. "You haven't seen the last of me, you little traider!"

Gurdjieff

First Post
Irene, the return!

"Blast you Jez!" Irene cries as Jezibel rides out of sight, knowing the steed outspeeds the smaller pony. Fearing she just lost her best shot at killing Jezibel, Irene slowly walks back to the sleepingspot, noticing the goblin still being around. "Farlic" she hisses, as she checks if he noticed anything of the skirmish that just took place.

[OoC:
As this wasn't ended yet, I'll pick up as a level 3 character still here, thus having 13hp, 1 BAB, a +4 will save until this encounter gives a real resttime). This should also allow us to continue while Nimisgod hasn't accepted the update to level 4. Also spells at this moment:

0 (4+1): Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Ghost Sound
1 (3+1): Sleep, Charm Person, Mage Armor, Color Spray
2 (2+1): Spider Climb, Invisibility, Invisibility]

[Edit: and just as I post this, my character is approved for level 4. So continueing will no longer be an issue. Wee!]

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
The goblin is dead, its throat slit as it slept.

Actually, this is basically over, then. Irene can ride out to wherever she wants to go. She should have some sort of story, I reckon, of what she's been doing for the several months that her ex-companions have been adventuring. I"ll get a XP post soon.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"What the... dead?" Irene looks around confused upon discovering the death of Farlic. Was Jezibel speaking the truth after all? Was she really done with the goblins? Irene didn't know.

"She spoke of Ravenblight in the north..." Irene mutters to herself as she checks around the camp for anything of value that's been left behind, and packs it to Orion. Gracefully she removes Farlic's ears, remembering they might be worth some money if she returns to Monemvassia. "Ravenblight".
She repeats the name of Jezibel's destination a couple of times, slow and softly, hoping to remember anything Jezibel said about the city. Not much comes to mind, except the rich tradesman Jez wanted to scam. "Ravenblight" she then states, making up her mind. Going back to Monemvassia at this time would be nothing more than giving up, and Irene's no quitter.

Irene makes a final check around the camp, if she forgot nothing, then mounts Orion, leading him towards the north, to Ravenblight. "To Ravenblight Orion, we'll get her!"

[Edit: OoC: Shouldn't Rivenblight be south of Monemvassia?]

Last edited:

Remove ads