[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

renau1g

First Post
[SBLOCK=Speakers]"I do not judge, it is not my role. Anyway, some person thinks adventurer are low-life mercenary that tries to give themselves better conscience by doing their crimes in the name of an employer, so who I am to judge?" replies Eloan, thinking of what his father told him after he had told him that he had save a girl from a necromancer. Eloan heart is filled with shame and hatred as his thought about it but try to hide his feeling under a neutral mask.

"If we assume Vilk is behind these murder, he would have probably started with the Moulets, but as they left... do you know where they have gone?

Also, you have talked about a portal. Do you know which portal he was talking about? And where we can find it?

And for the judge, do you know where we can find him?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Bluff (1d20+11=18) to hide his feeling.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Speakers]
"The portal I was referring to are the Henges, the golden one was the one that he entered through, although if you are familiar with the portals, you know that they switch on a somewhat frequent basis. Currently, it's open to The Valley of Bone, but at that time it was open to an unknown location" she replies, "Oh, the judge, is a female, and right now, she'd probably be in her home or office, or perhaps out for a late dinner." the woman replies [/sblock]

OOC: So are the Trackers heading back to town?

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Waiting on the results of [sblock=this post]
[sblock=Hunters]That was amazing! the wizard bounces a bit while he congratulates his companions. SSSssssOW! screams the scholar, plucking the last of the needles from his face. Blasted creature can make smiling hurt...

Popping the top from one of his mixtures Gil drinks the vial and feels a strong relief flow over him. Anyone else want one? Pretty easy to make, but takes time.

Such nice boots too... These are the kind of thing that would normally save your hide in a situation like this. Gil looks the dwarf over again, or not. Now about that pack. with little sign of remaining fear, Gil sidles up to the pack and flips it open with a quick motion. The wizard checks the normal spots for hidden compartments before rifling through the main pack area.

OOC: 20 perception on the pack, roll lookup. Using healing infusion on self and spending two healing surges. One to heal and the other to recreate the healing infusion. regains 11 HP. If anyone else wants to use the Healing Infusion to gain a +2 on the hs you spend, say as much, however it costs us 5 min every time it is used. (Except the first, as it wasn't used during combat)

[sblock=Ministat]

Gil Human Hybrid Wizard/Artificer Multiclass Assassin

AC 17 Fort 16 Reflex 19 Will 17 (+1 from ranged attack 5 squares away Cloak of Distortion)
HP 29/36 Bloodied 18 Surges 5/7 Surge value 9
Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 19, Normal vision
Second Wind Not Used, AP total 1, Speed 6, Initiative +6,
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven
At-will powers; Thundering Armor, Winged Horde, Freezing Burst, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
Encounter powers; Twilight Falls, Phantasmal Henchman, Phantasmal Henchman Attack Power, Use Vulnerability, Shadow Step, Moonstride, Healing Infusion: Curative or Resistive, Orb Shift
Daily powers; Caustic Rampart
[/sblock]

[/sblock]
[/sblock] where Gil looks in the hunter's pack.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Speakers]
"The portal I was referring to are the Henges, the golden one was the one that he entered through, although if you are familiar with the portals, you know that they switch on a somewhat frequent basis. Currently, it's open to The Valley of Bone, but at that time it was open to an unknown location" she replies, "Oh, the judge, is a female, and right now, she'd probably be in her home or office, or perhaps out for a late dinner." the woman replies

"Thank you for seeing us. If you need to reach us, leave red scarf on the window, we'll get back to you. We'll try to get Vilk to tell his side of the story. May we call on you as possible calming influence on him if there is a chance for talking?"

Illarion carefully stands up and turns in general direction of the doors, missing by only few feet. He corrects once he hears Eloan opening them.

"Thank you."

OOC: in other words, I'm too lazy to look back if there is something recognizable on the place we're staying :)
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Speakers]
As the party begins to leave, she chases you to the door.

"He was here, you know. Not five days ago he stood where you are now, ranting and raving about Judge Pradowca and her lofty position. He was… so different from the man I loved. So cold—hate just roiling off of him. Help him. Please" she whispers, a tear rolling down her cheek [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Speaker]"We will, and as I told you, we are not here to kill. Some friends are finding the cure at this moment. Thank you for your help." on that, Eloan leaves to come back with the group.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Oh, sorry, the coin and potions were in the pack, there would be some non-magical mundane items like rations, bedroll, waterskin, rope, etc. but nothing of interest

OOC: Speakers - what's your plan? Wait for the Trackers to come back?

CaBaNa

First Post
How fortunate! A shiny gold piece and some healing vials for our efforts. Gil lifts the vials to his face at least I think they're healing vials... the wizard tosses one to Papolstaanas. Looks like a dead end. the pun hangs for a moment. I meant, well, sorry... Shall we?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Yes, there is nothing more to learn here. Hopefully the others learned more; let's head back. It is getting time we should rest to be ready for tonight, as well."

Remove ads