[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I will hold on to my staff. If there is doubt, I'll be the judge throwing around spells. And if there really is some trouble, I'll use the code word EX-GHOST-PAPPO-DOES-THIS-BRINGS-BACK-NIGHTMARES? erm...blind justice."

renau1g

First Post
Tristan's face clearly shows he's suspicious, but after a few moments the look goes away. "Yes, it will be useful tonight." The elf doesn't offer any more words on the subject at the moment, turning his attention back to the hunt.

"Now, which way did that howl come from ..."
[sblock=OOC]Perception - where did the howl come from? (1d20+14=25) If I can get a good enough idea of what direction it probably came from, I'll indicate it to the group. At least that way we'll have a better idea which way Vilk will be coming from.[/sblock]

[sblock=Tristan]
The sound appears to be coming from the center of town.... [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The party hustles through the town, the night growing and shadows deepening around you. Tristan leads the way, his keen senses helping guide the party's movements.

The black granite edifice of the courthouse looms high above its enclosing wall, though a gate ahead stands ajar. A scream breaks the evening’s silence, and upon the wide, stone steps two figures fall prone. A third, hulking form unleashes a furious howl before leaping into an open second-story window. The courthouse door stands agape, and a low growling echoes from somewhere within.

[sblock=ooc]
Initiative time :)
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Init (1d20+7=21)

OOC: Hopefully fast enough. I would use the shift so I can get as close to the judge as possible, ideally entangling myself with her so some smell or other mixes. Also the take her robe(s) if possible to do it fast.

Remove ads