[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I'm sorry, but at this time I would not feel comfortable taking up this task. Between the Midgard Bestiary, Dark Roads and Golden Hells, Modern Assembly and other projects, it's hard for me to focus and find time for PbP games.

Those in my Ebberon game can attest that I've been spotty to respond and due to GenCon and the start of a semester I don't think that will get better before late September.

renau1g

First Post
Well, that's too bad, but thanks for the run Vel. Good luck with the new job and I hope you'll still have some time to play your characters.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: So, to be clear, [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], I'd like to know about Incarnation. You can PM if you wish. Thanks again for picking this up in the previous game and doing this one.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
OOC: I'm sorry to hear that as well, Velmont, but I also know what it's like to get burned out on DMing. Thank you very much for all of the time you've put into picking up this adventure and the previous one, it is much appreciated! Wish you all the best at your new job, and I also hope you'll still have time to enjoy playing your characters here. :)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Well there's some good news and bad news.

The good: I have an adventure of the paragon-variety approved that the group may or may not be interested in participating in (although it wasn't written specifically for the group, so hooks are less strong than this one).

The bad: Well, Hadrak's done I think, so the only healer's out, plus obviously Sigarr can't participate and Georg is MIA also. That would leave Incarnation, Dane, & Raiyek eligible to play. Probably want at least 1 more, likely 2-3 more. Definitely a leader, maybe a controller....

The other bad: I wouldn't be able to run anything until either A Knight in d'Argent Manor or Murder at Midnight are done, so probably a few months I'd estimate.

Remove ads