• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: yay for level, will work on Beyrk's 2nd level. It is Beyrk with the idea that 'ey' can be pronounced sort of like a soft 'a' so his name sounds like Bark which is where the nickname Mutt comes from. Re:Defender, I'm happy taking Beyrk into either the more dedicated mobile healer or weaker defender.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC: garyh]Yes, PH is using the new rules when they apply. Note that the first encounter (before the rule change) is x1, the latter one is x2 XP.[/sblock]As Dang't rests and recovers from his sudden burst of electric excitement, he looks at Hrav with big eyes. The little gob had been spending some time with the big bugbear on the voyage, practicing some things he had picked up on the streets before his crew-days. And though Hrav knew little about the weird gob's magic, Dang't seemed to pick up how to use a puny foe's distraction to their detriment. Something in Dang't's eyes now suggested he finally got it.

Stick 'em while they're down! Dang't's gots it, boss!

OOC: Just adding a little color to explain Dang't's Rouge MCing (sneak attack+sorcerer dagger implement=Win 1/enc! ;))

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
"Exactly," Hrav replies to Dang't. "Just like I pulled on those walking tin cans!"

OOC: Ah, I see it now that you point it out, stonegod. Thanks!

Phoenix8008

First Post
[Sblock=Defender]After doing some checking, there is a Lvl 1 Githyanki swordmage in the tavern and currently available: Rrek

But I'm not hearing much from you all about really wanting to recruit one. You all happy with just keeping it at 5 people and working without a defender, or should we proposition Rrek? Amusing side note: after losing Alex (our lone human), only Girth (a half elf) keeps the group from being the Totally Monstrous Crew.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Just so conversation can get started about it, here is the map of what you've found so far in order to plan your next move. Shouldn't have to wait for level up approval much since I'm sure you'll be done before the next time I give XP. But it'll probably take a little time to decide where you're going and find the next fight anyway.
attachment.php

A2-D7 = Stable
A8-D12 = Forge
S11-Z14 = Guard rooms
AA11=AC14 = Foyer
AD11-AD14 = Coat Closet

Attachments

• Next1.JPG
    Next1.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 334

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]We should probably have a quick look through the guard rooms and the foyer for interesting stuff. Perhaps we can be said to have done that while resting?

Next, I'd say to go for either the three rooms north of the guard rooms, because they're isolated, or the rooms to the east of the foyer, because they might be small. Can't tell for sure from this map, though; they might be bigger than we can see.

Level 4 Quagmire is up. Most notable change is that he took Improved Inspiration feat, meaning you heal 8 HP now if you spend an AP within sight of Q. So, keep that in mind and all. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Move our way north then east: Coat closet, the guard rooms (just to make sure they're searched), the three rooms above the guard room, then the eastern side.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]We may want to take a peak down that open hallway to make sure there is nothing coming while we open doors.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads