• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Quagmire distracts the remaining warforged, allowing Hrav to stab into it and bring the hulking brute down.

-Hrav stumbles along trying to follow the Gnome into the next room. He sees an open doorway on his right leading out into a hallway. Luckily, he seems to clear his head finally by the time he catches up to the gnome.

-The gnome steps away from the bugbear while he speaks a quick word and seems to drop something from his hands. Looking down, Hrav sees sharp little metal things sticking up all over the floor... and they are all on fire! He's going to have to move carefully to not step on any. (Illusionary Terrain attack at Hrav since he's the only one in 5 squares. IC is down, so I rolled manually: 12 +7 vs. Hrav's Will of 14+1. Hrav is slowed till save ends.)

-The pseudodragons split up as they fly back to attack. One comes in the doorway and bites at Hrav, but barely misses. The other continues down the hall to try its luck against Beyrk. It misses badly though before turning tail to fly away.

-Beyrk, Dang't, Girth, Quagmire, and Hrav can go.[sblock=Init/Status/Map]PC's except for Quagmire have +1 to all defenses till end of encounter!

21- Alex [-7/47hp, Coma, marked by W2, dazed(save ends)]
20- Quagmire [11/36hp, bloodied]
20- Hrav [23/41hp, 1 THP, slowed(save ends)]
20- Gnome Arcanist 1 [-36 hp, bloodied, used teleport]
19- Pseudodragon 1 [-26, bloodied]
19- Pseudodragon 2 [-5 hp]
19- Beyrk [26/30hp]
17- Dang't [23/27hp, 4 THP]
16- Girth [32/40hp, 9 THP]
attachment.php
[/Sblock]

Attachments

• RR Entrance 13.JPG
    RR Entrance 13.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 147

The Digger

First Post
"Alex” screamed Girth, as his friend crashed to the ground, bleeding from his many wounds. The warlock was sorely tempted to stamp upon the head of the offending war-forged but good sense, for once, prevailed.

With a shout of fury he barged forward, past Quag and into the northern room. He ducked past Hrav and, pointing his rod at the gnome, cursed him in terms which would cause even an ogre to blanch in terror. And he did not stop there, Oh no! With all the power he could muster he sent forth a blast of Eldritch energy, so powerful it caused the very air to tremble

[sblock=OOC]Move: to W24 (or X23 if the terrain affects him)
Minor: Curse the gnome
Standard: Eldritch Blast: 23 vs Ref; 14 damage + 6 curse damage. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2303014/"

ps: thanks for your patience; Not only illness but my mother died as well. I hope to get back to near normality soon.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I'm going to deviate from initiative order here a little and say that Girth's blast has already killed the gnome. Anybody else can go now with the only remaining targets being the 2 pseudodragons.

Digger: I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a friend who lost his mother not long ago and I remember how hard it was for him. Take care and don't worry about us, we'll be here still.

garyh

First Post
Hrav sees the gnome fall, but still moves carefully to avoid the fiery caltrops as he looks for another foe. Finding the wounded pseudodragon, he charges. The bugbear is surprised to see that the gnome somehow managed to get those burning caltrops into this room, too.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Move action - Move to X25.

Standard action - Charge P1, ending movement in V25.

Charge P1 (1d20+10=19, 1d10+5=7)

Hits AC 20 (forgot to include the +1 to hit from charging) for 7 damage.

End of turn - Save vs Slowed.

Save vs Slowed (1d20=6)

Failure.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga- Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 23 + 1 temp HP/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 11, Surges left: 7/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

OOC: Digger, my condolences as well. My thoughts are with you and yours.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Condolences as well, Digger. Hopefully this is the last of you life's drama for a while.

Hearing the nasty gnome fall, Dang't clapped in joy, then ducked out the other door. He send another bolt of chaos at the nearest flapping beast, hoping to cast another as he did so.[sblock=Actions]Move to AC25; attack P1 with CA from stealth (hopefully): Will 18, 13 psychic. If that hit, secondary attack on P2 w/ CA (hopefully): 19 Will, 7 psychic.[/sblock] [sblock=Dang't (Chaos Power to AC)]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 1
Initiative: +4, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 15, Fort: 12, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 23+4/27, Bloodied: 13, Surge: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Chaos Bolt

Thunder Slam
Lightning Breath
Goblin Tactics

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk shouts again at the pseudodragon, confusing it and directing it's vengeance towards Quagmire.

ooc: my condolences too, Digger. Take care of you and yours, we'll always be around.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Start: n/a
Minor:
Standard:misdirected mark vs. p2 refl (1d20+5=22, 1d8+5=8) = hit I presume, 8 dmg, marked by Quag.
End:
[sblock=stat block]Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11, Low-Light Vision
AC: 17+2, Fort: 14+2, Reflex: 12+2, Will: 16+2 - Speed: 5
HP: 26/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 9/11
Action Points: 0

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word 2
Words of Friendship