Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Waving a grateful wave to Quagmire, Dang't hunkers down again, waiting for the tiny dragons to strike again.[sblock=OOC]Note that the poison damage Dang't did take should have come from THP, not HP (so I have it as 23+4 while you have it as 18+9).

Hide once again (17), then ready Chaos Bolt again for when a P is visible: Miss, even with a +2 (Will 11 then).[/sblock][sblock=Dang't]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 1
Initiative: +4, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 15, Fort: 12, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 23+4/27, Bloodied: 13, Surge: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Chaos Bolt

Thunder Slam
Lightning Breath
Goblin Tactics

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Beyrk lets out a loud growl and steps forward again, preparing for another round of attacks. (Healed 19 hps, +2 to all defenses till start of next turn, and made save vs. Daze)

-Dang't hides once more and takes a shot at the next Pseudodragon to come into sight, but after being hit last time, they manage to dodge this time. (Corrected the hps as per your note.)

-Girth blasts the gnome near the flying pests with his eldritch attack before squealing in delight as his mistress favors him with good luck. (hits G2 with eldritch blast for 13 damage.)

-The warforged concentrate their attacks on Alex, with one of them hitting the beleaguered fighter with its attack. (7 damage, Alex still marked by W2)

-Alex swings hard at the warforged in the corner, chopping through it and nicking the other warforged beside Hrav also. The warforged in the corner drops to the ground leaking fluids and shuddering. Alex then steps over the body of the fallen warforged and moves into the corner himself so that he and Hrav can flank the warforged left in the middle.(Rolled max damage! Dropped W3 w/ 18 damage and did 4 damage to W2 due to Cleave as well.)

-Hrav and Quagmire can go...[sblock=Init/Status/Map]PC's except for Quagmire have +1 to all defenses till end of encounter!

23- Hrav [23/41hp, 1 THP, dazed(save ends)]
21- Alex [11/47hp, bloodied, marked by W2]
20- Quagmire [26/36hp - ongoing 5 poison damage(save ends)]
20- Gnome Arcanist 1 [-17 hp, used teleport]
20- Gnome Arcanist 2 [-29 hp, bloodied]
19- Pseudodragon 1 [-19]
19- Pseudodragon 2 [-5 hp]
19- Beyrk [26/30hp, +2 all defenses till start of next turn]
17- Dang't [23/27hp, 4 THP]
16- Girth [32/40hp, 9 THP]
12- Warforged 2 [-20 hp]
12- Warforged 3 [-58 hp, dying]

attachment.php
[/sblock]
Eldritch Blast vs. G2 Reflex 15 (1d20+6=22, 1d10+5=13)
W2 and W3 vs. Alex AC21 (1d20+9+1=29, 1d8+4=7, 1d20+9+1=18, 1d8+4=12)
Cleave vs. W3 AC20, if hit then 4 damage to W2 also (1d20+10=21, 1d12+6=18)
[sblock=Alex stats]Alexander Duran- Human Fighter 3
Initiative:+2 Passive perception:14 Passive Insight:13
AC:21 For:18 Ref:15 Will:14
HP:18/47 Bloodied:23 Surges value:11 Surges/day:7/11
Speed:5 Languages:Common, Imperial(=elven)
AP:0 Second Wind:1
Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 1d12+6
Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d12+6
Powers: Cleave, Sure strike, Tide of iron, Pass forward
Covering Attack, Sweeping blow
Comeback strike[/sblock]

Attachments

• RR Entrance 10.JPG
    RR Entrance 10.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire shudders as the poison takes hold again, but laughs and, whirling his sword around his head, charges past Beryk through the door, plunging his sword toward the gnome with all his weight behind it.

[sblock=actions]Probably what we should have done was just shut the door and hold it, but, eh, this is fun too.

Quagmire takes 5 poison damage, and charges G2: 18 vs. AC for 17 damage. He saves against the poison, with a 14.

[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: question, for my free action triggered by death of W3 = Virtue of Valour (Alex gets 5 temp hps, and +2 to dmg until the end of my next turn), do I need to use that now or on my turn?

Phoenix8008

First Post
ooc: question, for my free action triggered by death of W3 = Virtue of Valour (Alex gets 5 temp hps, and +2 to dmg until the end of my next turn), do I need to use that now or on my turn?
I guess that it would happen when the warforged was brought down, not waiting until your turn.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I agree that is how that class feature works, but then the feat Strength of Valour doesnt really work. Target gains +2 to damage on next attack before the end of my next turn. But if I'm triggering this at the end of Alex's attack it is pretty much 100% guaranteed that I'll go again before he does unless I delay till after he goes.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: How about this: Alex gets 5 THP's and +2 to damage on his next attack before the end of HIS next turn. That way, he's sure to get the benefit. It's either that or it doesn't activate until Beyrk's actual turn. That way it lasts until the end of Beyrk's next turn after that which would give Alex a chance to use the bonus. I'd say pick which of the above options you prefer and let me know.

garyh

First Post
Hrav moves over to flank the warforged, and Black Death finds a gap in the creature's artificial skin. The warforged slumps to the ground, unconscious.

"Hah! You're no tougher than those elves!"

[sblock=Mechanics]
Move action - Shift to Y24.

Standard action - Piercing Strike against W1.

Piercing Strike W2 (CA, SA) (1d20+10+2=29, 1d10+5=13, 2d8+4=15)

Hits Reflex 29 for 28 damage.

I love rogues. :)[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga- Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 23 + 1 temp HP/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 11, Surges left: 7/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Remove ads