Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: You don't have any info one way or the other about whether or not Redblade is in residence currently. As for resting now or later, if you were to rest now everyone but Hrav would level up after Time XP. Kauldron has earned enough XP to level up even before Time XP. Just so you know.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Argh! We don't have any IC reason to rest, but out of character... I still have vivid memories of the last time we decided to press on rather than rest because it made sense in character. We ran into a dragon and nearly TPK'd! And you throw in the offer of a new level, which is a new daily power for several of us... That's hard to resist. Are you firmly against allowing us to level without an extended rest, P8?

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I must admit to being a bit ambivalent about this. My gut feeling is that there is little IC reason for an extended rest and also why rest here when we know there is a big baddie likely to jump us while we are sleeping.

That said Girth did comment a few posts ago about how stretched everyone was looking and perhaps a rest is needed...

I think on balance I would have to go "carry on. We can't afford to rest now!"...but I might be persuaded by a good argument...[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dang't, having lost a lot of blood, leans wearily against the doorframe as he waits for the others. They may be made of sturdier stuff, but he wasn't.[sblock=OOC]Dang't is a good 2 levels behind y'all (save Beryk & Kauldron [DS hasn't been around much lately, has he?] so he's out of everything except a few surges. That'll be similar when Kauldron heals (not sure about his daily). Dang't's got one good fight or half a bad fight left in him.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: I'm still around. Don't count me out just yet. My comp is REALLY hoopered right now and doesn't wish to open many sites. I'm getting it fixed currently. Sorry about all this.

Kauldron is fine, still has half his healing surges and a good daily left. I'm a good 4 levels behind on most of the group and feel rather useless at times but I enjoy the characters and player so far. So, I'm ok with not leveling up and carrying on.

So my vote is in the carry on poll.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Good to know then to wonder, DS. Thanks. Looks like forward it is.

When everyone is ready, Dang't takes out the bloody key and opens the door to the "office", letting the others take the lead.

Remove ads