[Adventure] Scratching the Surface (Judge: Stonegod)

pacdidj

First Post
"Fine, run cowards. We have more important business to attend to!," the warforged shouts after the fleeing genasi.

Crush will assist the frightened and wounded orc villagers any way he can. Once they are safe and secure he will try to get them talking. "So, what exactly happened here..."

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 6

"Stop on your knees and no hostile movement or we will kill the rest of you!"
Varis shouts after the fleeing Genasi.

[sblock=OOC (includes wishlist)]

Wishlist:
Level 2 Eberron dragonshard of lightning
upgrades to +2 for current sword and armor.

intimidate check to make them stop running and giving up.

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 20 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 19 Reflex 20 Will 21
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 42 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:13 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Song of Conquest, Majestic Word 0/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Bah! Leave them, we should try and save these poor fools first" the man says, but his false bravado falling flat as he feels the effects of the brutal engagement.

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: So I had the next major update ready to go and ENWorld decided to take another one of its long naps between when I started typing and when I hit submit, so I lost it. (Anyone know what's going on? Why does ENWorld stop responding for hours at a time several times a week?)

I'm on vacation now with limited net access, so I might not be able to get back to the post until I get back home next Saturday.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I will be on a family trip this weekend with no guaranteed Internet access.

If you have to wait too long for my action, please roll for me.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
GM: So I had the next major update ready to go and ENWorld decided to take another one of its long naps between when I started typing and when I hit submit, so I lost it. (Anyone know what's going on? Why does ENWorld stop responding for hours at a time several times a week?)

I'm on vacation now with limited net access, so I might not be able to get back to the post until I get back home next Saturday.

OOC: The site has some problems

http://www.enworld.org/forum/meta/304964-why-en-world-so-slow.html

I think they're looking into them, but I always copy and paste a large post into word or notepad as a precaution after losing posts many times here.

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: Sorry for the continued delay. Between vacation and the end of a big project at work, I haven't had time to rewrite the next scene. I'll work on it when I get some time. I'm in training for the next two days at work, so it might not be until Saturday, but I'm hoping it's sooner than that. Maybe I'll bang it out during lunch today if no one bothers me at the office.

Remove ads