[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness threw her dagger at the tiefling again- something about her speech seemed to sound familiar, but the gnoll was in little mood to talk...

OOC:
>Standard: Attack Agera with Disheartening Strike (thrown dagger, vs. AC); 1d20+13=21 (hit, barely), for 9 damage; roll Roll Lookup

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
The floating sword slashes into the evil succubus. Arkavas curls his lips in a sneer and spits, "We've had enough of empty sacrifices Dearie!," He raises his staff, "We'd prefer mercy, but since you're not dealing any of that out, we're not exactly keen on giving you any."

[sblock=Action]
Minor: Dancing Weapon Attack
Target: Agera
Attack: 1d20+12+2(Flanking) = 29 for 1d12+6 = 8 damage

Standard: Thundering Armor
Target: Dancing Weapon
Effect: Dancing Weapon gets +1 to AC
Secondary Target: Agera
Attack: 1d20+7 vs. FORT = 26 for 1d8+5 = 6 Thunder damage (ooooooh so close!) and Agera is pushed to C4

Move: Dancing Weapon to D6, C6, B5

pathfinderq1: This should give you a chance for flaking (CA with SA damage). Of course you risk the melee domination reprise ;).
[/sblock][sblock=Radtash Save vs. Death]1d20=16[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I was working under the assumption that Agera's dominate power was ranged 5 or close blast 5 when I was positioning Narvala (and making it a point to be at least six squares away from her). I guess not.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Nope. The domination thing is close burst 2 far as I can tell. Arkie figured that out when he was doing the melee thing. After being hit enough times to figure it out, I moved him back and started using the dancing weapon to ensure that he would have a turn instead of sitting out, saving vs. domination ;).[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=ooc]... but Narvala was hit by it just now, and she wasn't within 5 squares of where Agera is -- and she didn't move between this round and the previous one.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]According to Velmont's last status update, Narvala was hit by an Unhinging Ray - Range 20; damage, slide target 2 squares, and makes a basic attack against a target of Agera's choice. Technically, she's not dominated. She was just forced to attack an ally. She still has her turn and does not need to make a save.

Agera is quite a b!#@h, isn't she.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]HMG is right. Also, note that your status doesn't show any Dominated (save ends).[/SBLOCK]

drothgery

First Post
Feeling very frustrated that she hasn't been able to take down the tiefling yet, especially after being forced to attack her allies, Narvala sends yet another bolt of radiant energy at Agera, striking her full-on.

[sblock=ooc]
Yet another Sun Strike

atk; dmg (1d20+10=22, 1d8+7=10) 22 vs. REF hits; 10 damage.
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads