• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Yes, Sweetness got 5 Ongoing Damage, but have saved and will take no more. Arkavas have the opportunity to save once (Thanks to Gruff) before he takes ongoing damage. Impact could also try a Heal check before Arkavas take his saving throw at the end of his turn.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Also, a note about the trap, Sweetness is sure that the panel can be use to disable the trap (at the opposite of the pressure plate of the force door, which was clear it couldn't be disable) and he already has done some work (2 success), but it seems working on the is not without risk.

Also, to work on the panel, you need to cross the floor again... which mean move 8 squares to reach the control panel through that corridor, and an acrobatic check allow you to tumble your speed. Also, I didn't use it the first time, but I'll allow Sweetness Tumble power to be use to move in that corridor without activating the trap. As an encounter power, he will be able to be used only once for this encounter against the traps.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status] Map

Arkavras 32(27)/41 [3], 1AP, 5 ongoing ligthning damage, +2 Refl vs Ligthning Trap
Gogmorthak 54/57 [6], 2AP
Gruff 41/49 [8], 1AP
Narvala 38/38 [2], 1AP
Radtash 34/39 [6], 1AP
Sweetness 23/40 [5], 1AP

Arkavas : Caustic Rampart used, Curative Admixture used x1
Gogmorthak :
Gruff :
Narvala : Purging Flame used
Radtash :
Sweetness : Duelist Dagger used[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=save and actions]1d20=15

Move: to D3[/sblock]

Arkavas moves to the first doorway and is concerned by what he sees. The others are congregating in the first trapped corridor.

"Hey! What the bloody blazes are you doing in there? Get back out here. This room may still be dangerous!"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]After helping you, the others should have been moved back into the first room. Only Radtash is in the possibly trap room.[/SBLOCK]

Impact

First Post
"Hey! What the bloody blazes are you doing in there? Get back out here. This room may still be dangerous!"

Yikes! Radtash quickly gets out of the trapped corridor.

[SBLOCK="OOC"]Sweetness and Arkavas have both saved against the damage, correct? If not, here is a heal check to help: 1d20+11=14[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Both save had been done. Sweetness had taken 5 damage and saved. Arkavas saved with the free save given by Gruff[/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Maybe can make the door open up, or turn off the trap from that panel, yep yep yep," Sweetness barked. "But maybe some healing first..."

OOC: Willing to take another try at it, unless anyone has another idea, but some healing seems to be in order first. Acrobatics at +12, with move 7 and Tumble (Encounter to shift 3 squares); Thievery at +14 with tools. I don't see an easy way for others to help, but if somebody has a creative idea...

Erekose13

Explorer
"I could just move in and bash it down, but all that might prove is that a dead orc conducts electricity or I might just make it through." offers Gogmorthak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads