• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Thanks THB. Forgot. And it's actually once per round. I even have it written on my CS. Sheesh, shooting from the hip :blush:.

OK. Sweetness get's the infusion. Sorry Tinwe. I'm playing lifeboat here.

Is the Thievery check to activate the trap a minor or a standard. If it's a minor, I'll roll to give it a try. Never mind. I think it's a standard, since deactivation is also a standard. I'm done.

Radtash. Gruff is going to need some help.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=ooc/strat - radtash]
If Radtash can Astral Seal the ele at M3, Grim can (probably) finish him off, getting hp in the process. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Gogmorthak steps over Sweetness, allowing the healers in the party to take care of the fallen gnoll. Focusing on his totem, Gogmorthak summons the frost wolf allowing it to guide his actions. He smashes his greataxe into the closest flamespiker sending shards of ice flying.

ooc: IC is down
EDIT: rolled...
[sblock=ooc]EDIT: all of this is dependent on Sweetness being down. If she is not on his turn, I'll have to redo this one.

Actions:
Move: move to P3
Standard: frost wolf rage! flamespiker at O3 can make a basic melee atk against Gog if it does he can deal more damage.
+11 vs AC; 3d12+7 cold damage (+1d12 if it takes that opportunity attack) = atk, dmg, possible extra dmg (1d20+11=14, 3d12+7=18, 1d12=1) = miss. 9dmg +effect :(
Miss = half
Effect = until end of encounter any enemy hitting me takes 7 cold dmg

[sblock=stat block]Gogmorthak d'Tharashk - Orc Barbarian 5
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13
AC: 17, Fort: 20, Reflex: 14, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 54/57, Bloodied: 28, Surge Value: 14, Surges left:6/12
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Devastating Strike
Howling Strike
Wild Shape

Warriors Surge
Swift Charge
Avalance Stike
Hammer Fall
Grasping Claws
Combat Sprint

Rage Strike
Rage Drakes Fury
Frost Wolf Rage

Deathcut Hide Armor
Brooch of Shielding
Flame Bracers
Potion of Vigor
Potion of Healing
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Erekose13]Glad I forgot Sweetness is prone (even with the healing). I would have moved in with my Fullblade against O3. But even with it's encounter power and all of my dailies that I could use, it still wouldn't have as much damage capability as 4d12+7.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Arkavas CANNOT target N3 with thundering armor, as you need to target a creature ADJACENT to the primary target.[/SBLOCK]

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK="OOC"]I am waiting for Arkavas to redo his turn and for a status/map update before taking Radtash's turn.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Update at the end of my day of work. I still need Arkavas correction of his turn, Radtash and Gruff.[/SBLOCK]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Gruff is waiting on Radtash, as his actions will determine Gruff's.
It would be ideal if Radtash can hit someone with astral seal- otherwise Gruff will burn second wind. [/sblock]

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK="H.M.Gimlord"]I am waiting for you to revise your turn before acting, as Velmont pointed out:
Arkavas CANNOT target N3 with thundering armor, as you need to target a creature ADJACENT to the primary target. [/SBLOCK][SBLOCK="Tinwe"]Astral Seal is on the way![/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads