• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK="OOC"]Hi guys, I wanted to pop my head in here and apologize for my recent absence. I had some real life come up that has been keeping me really busy.

However, I should be able to start participating again. I will try to get caught up and do a real post later today.[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Tactics]I've only got two surges left, and I'm out of healing infusions for this round. Not sure where Sweetness is. If gruff can spare 2 HS to get my infusions back, that would be great, but it won't help sweetness or the rest of us. I can spend one of mine on myself, and that should get me back up to max.

Actions:
2 HS from Gruff - Healing infusions replenished
1 HS from myself - 40HP

Gruff. You and Sweetness will be on your own here to heal beyond your bloodied state if we do things this way.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock=OOC] According to the the last status update from the end of the fight Arkavas, Narvala, and Sweetness are all at 2 HS left, before any healing in the short rest. I would really like to take an extended rest, preferably outside of the underground complex area, before we continue. Another hard fight like the kenku and undead combo battle would be rather risky at this stage. [/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=OOC] According to the the last status update from the end of the fight Arkavas, Narvala, and Sweetness are all at 2 HS left, before any healing in the short rest. I would really like to take an extended rest, preferably outside of the underground complex area, before we continue. Another hard fight like the kenku and undead combo battle would be rather risky at this stage. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I pretty much agree. Narvala was fine in that last fight because the narrow corridor meant she could get to the bad guys and they (mostly) couldn't get to her, but if the melee types are low on surges and could go down, then she's in trouble soon after.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Gog could go for one more fight easy, but not without support. So an extended rest is fine by me.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I've seen 3 scenarios uo to now:

• Continue
  • Destroy the Brazier, Activate the trap and camp inside
  • Camp Outside

The last seems to be agreed by most. So, what do you do?[/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I vote for camping outside. Looking back to the beginning of the thread, there is a roofless section of tower above the hatch that opened into the entry hall. I'd say we go up there, close the hatch, and camp in the ruined tower. I'd doubt any roaming undead would venture that far out (the primary reason I don't want to simply camp where we are), but it gives us a good campsite without venturing away from the dungeon area. Also, with 6 of us, I'd say three watches of two people each- Sweetness would take first watch. Since we're going for an extended rest, Sweetness will also use one of her two remaining HS during our short rest/discussion period. Anyone else have any ideas? [/sblock]

Impact

First Post
[SBLOCK="OOC"]I vote for camping outside. Good job finishing the last battle, everyone.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads