• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

FourMonos

First Post
Something was bothering Braddock. Like a tiny fly that keeps pestering at the far side of the peripheral vision...

After the machinery bolsters the Haltor and Gark, Braddock questions, "Jelia? How be it tha' ye know how to operate the machinery? This is pretty complicated stuff, ya?"

renau1g

First Post
The woman ensures that the diodes and electrodes are properly attached to the party, the machines are cold to the touch as she hooks them up. Jelia heads to a control panel and begins fiddling with the controls, turning seemingly random dials and buttons. Suddenly, Talos feels as if a part of himself is being ripped out, an almost indescribable sensation that only grows stronger as the machinery grows louder. It is a bit better for Mal and Deimos as they offer less of their vitality, but for Gark, Haltor, and White-Eye the feeling is the opposite. Where before the weight of the injuries suffered at the mad ghost's hands and the hobgoblins nearly had the trio at their kness, now their strength was returned. In reality the process lasted only seconds but for the participants, felt more like hours.

[sblock=ooc]
Gark: 42/48; 2/9 surges
Haltor: 42/42; 2/7 surges,
White-Eye: 20/46; 1/1 surges
Braddock: 45/47, 4/11 surges
Deimos: 36/36, 3/8 surges
Mal: 32/37, 3/8 surges
Tock: 37/42, 2/6 surges
Talos: 44/49, 4/13 surges[/sblock]

After the machinery bolsters the Haltor and Gark, Braddock questions, "Jelia? How be it tha' ye know how to operate the machinery? This is pretty complicated stuff, ya?"

"It may be complicated for yourself master dwarf, but I have spent years studying arcane machinery, devices, and items." Jelia replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Haltor rubs down his aging clawfoot, tending to her wounds after the transfer. Saddling up, he looks to the woman. Let us to this beast, then. If you know of anyway to help against the ill spirit, that would help.

OOC: Has she directed us to where we need to go?

renau1g

First Post
"Hmmm, well spirits are usually weak against the divine light of the servants of the gods, but outside of that, I know he's able to move through walls, so any way of pinning him down is good. Unfortunately, the undead are not my specialty" Jelia replies.

[sblock=ooc]
The large door to the west would be where she indicates the Creation Forge is located as is the construct.[/sblock]

raion

First Post
Tock moves to the indicated doors and begins examining them for traps. Carefully.
[sblock=ooc]feel free to roll for me. Can't from my phone.[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock readies his hammer and draws his rod and positions himself near the door.

"Lady Jelia, perhaps ye be needing to find someplace quiet to wait until we find out what is going on with the spirit?"

He gives a raised eyebrow 'we're going to let her stand behind us as we open the door?' look to his companions. The signal is remarkably not subtle with mouthing some of the words and directional gestures of the head.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads