• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

twilsemail

First Post
"Ma'am, perhaps you ought to wait in that room we found y'in? When things've calmed a bit we can come fetch you." Mal eyes the door warily and then looks back to the woman and her cobra.

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I haven't seen any recent posts from evilbob. Is Gark active for this battle? I guess I would suggest either Gark or Talos as they are not as squishy as me :) [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Well, it's your (the group's) call. I can adjust the encounter if Gark wants to stay to keep an eye on Jelia if we need an out as why he isn't joining in. If not, we can either have me NPC him or someone take control...although both are less than ideal. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Has someone a spare healing potion Deimos could borrow? He will pay for it, if he survives.

If he can get one, he will carry it in his hand.
[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I would prefer to have Gark sit back with Jelia. Mal's not exactly comfortable with leaving the tetched woman alone behind him. Also, it eases your burden, R1. I'm pretty sure EB's stepped out for a bit.

[MENTION=9789]evilbob[/MENTION] That work for you? Everyone else?[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC]This is assuming that Gark is babysitting Jelia[/sblock]

"Let's see what we've got."

[sblock=positioning]Mal should be somewhere just behind the front line fighters. Somewhere around Q3 or R3, I think.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads