• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=r1]He doesn't. He's got an Encounter power that may be subbed in for a charge. I'm not at all sure how that works in pbp. Usually, I'd just ask him to use it at a table, but we're kind stuck taking turns here. I'd assumed he'd use it, but if he's not there's the generic MBA.

If there's a better way to go about this in the future, feel free to point it out. You guys have been at this a bit longer than I have.

I am starting to see the flaws in playing a LazyLord in pbp.

Edit: and looking at my post again, I didn't convey that at all. I edited that thing so many times and changed who was attacking who with what... It must have gotten lost in a rewrite.[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
That's fine, just saw the two rolls and wanted to make sure, but in the future I'd prefer confirming with the player first. I'd rather someone not see the result of the rolls before deciding (i.e. if it was a crit on the MBA, Talos may decide that one is the one he wants.

re: bursts/blasts. Deimos is still a creature, so even though he's helpless he's in the area.
[/sblock]

raion

First Post
[sblock=ooc]What square is Talos in? It looks like K10 or K11. May I request K10?
Note: Still prone. Missed that granted attack by a lot.[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC] [MENTION=62300]raion[/MENTION] Talos should be in J10 if he's successfully pushed V1 into I11. I calculated in the prone penalty. That's why you only had a +13 to hit.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=More OOC talk] Someone could drag Deimos away. And I didn't post an action before sg for a reason. If I'm not able to take a minor action in Deimos post, his daily ends. He could also move aside once back to positive HP. With an AP he can take care of the minions, too.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Just note that if you drag Deimos, you need to Grab him and "move a grabbed target" requiring 2 standard actions, plus the action will draw OA's for the dragger. The check to move automatically succeeds against a Helpless Ally.

Also for everybody, please refrain from OOC tactic discussions, especially if you're unconscious.
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Haltor carefully moves around towards the fallen warleader, weaving under attacks as he does so. You had your chance. You think this is enough to bring us down? He cuts as the fallen hob with his talenta weapon, his brash words giving everyone strength. [sblock=OOC]Move to J12, drawing OA from H5 and B2 (who is marked by Gark); +2 AC vs any OAs. Assuming still allowed to move that far, use Stand the Fallen vs V1: AC 24, 16hp. All allies can spend 1 HS and regain another +3 hp. Use Inspiring Word on Demios as well: HS + 5.[/sblock][sblock=Haltor (White-Eye Prone)]Haltor—Male Halfling Warlord 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 14, Will: 16 — Speed: 5
HP: 24/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge: 10, Surges left: 1/7
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Brash Assault
Wolf Pact Tactics

Diabolic Stratagem
Flattening Charge

Lead by Example
Stand the Fallen

Inspiring Word x2
Second Chance
Rub Some Dirt On It

Dwarven Chainmail +1

White Eye—Female Clawfoot 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 16, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 20/46, Bloodied: 23; 0/1 HS

Haltor[/sblock]

Last edited:

ShadRS

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm fine with going in using Bull Charge on the charge.[/sblock]

Talos looks down at Tock, "Brush it off, you've taken worse!" his armor glows briefly in response. "Oh hello there!" Grinning as he swings his hammer at the other bugbear.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Activating Armor of Sacrifices At-Will and taking the Ongoing Damage Effect off of Tock and putting it on Talos.
Standard: Knockdown Assault (13 vs Fort, 15 if Haltor is flanking by the time this occurs) vs. B2 - Knocks prone and does 4 damage (and Marking)
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Rolls coming - Yea that's probably a miss[/sblock]

[sblock=Talos]Talos—Male Minotaur Fighter 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Insight: 15, Passive Perception: 17
AC: 20, Fort: 19, Reflex: 14, Will: 16 — Speed: 5
HP: 49/49, Bloodied: 24, Surge: 12, Surges left: 13/13
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Knockdown Assault
Brash Strike
Pass Forward

Goring Charge