• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"Good at least one has. I can swear I have not."
Deimos says as he struggles to his feet, his conjured sphere gone.

[sblock=OOC]
Can anyone use the ritual scroll? Deimos is a mage -> hasn't the ritualist feat.

Only 3 surges left. I could give one to the group pool, but I would like to keep at least two.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 3 / 8
At-Will Powers: Flaming Staff, Magic Missle, Freezing Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Color Spray, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Extra fire damage

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
You don't need the ritualist feat, the machinery here acts as the spell when operated. No check needed, the logbook combined with Deimos' knowledge of the arcane is enough [/sblock]

[sblock=Haltor]
You open the door without difficulty, a large bank of metal cabinets stands in the center of this rectangular room. Many are open, and objects—mostly construct parts—are spilled onto the floor. Leaning against the eastern wall is a striking human female, regarding you with a tense expression, a rod in one hand and a sword in the other.

An iron cobra in front of her spreads its hood. The female taps it on its head with the rod, but keeps her eyes on you. “Hello, whoever you are.” She swallows. “Um . . . who are you?” [/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=surges] I'll share one (or two depending on need) leaving me with 3 (or 2, let me know). [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] so what's next then stonegod? [/sblock]

ShadRS

First Post
Talos looks around at the corpses and scratches his head. "I feel like I forgot something. Hmm. Oh right!". He pulls leather bottle from his pack and bgins to spread the contents on his hammer.
[sblock=OOC] Talos will donate 4 surges to the cause.
Also applying Slow Step oil to his hammer. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Haltor]
You open the door without difficulty, a large bank of metal cabinets stands in the center of this rectangular room. Many are open, and objects—mostly construct parts—are spilled onto the floor. Leaning against the eastern wall is a striking human female, regarding you with a tense expression, a rod in one hand and a sword in the other.

An iron cobra in front of her spreads its hood. The female taps it on its head with the rod, but keeps her eyes on you. “Hello, whoever you are.” She swallows. “Um . . . who are you?”
The heavily wounded halfling, upon his aged mount, sighs as he sees the woman. Haltor. And you? If you are going to attempt to kill me, I would not suggest it. Its been a long day. It'd be best if we could just talk.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Haltor]
"My name is Jelia. Yes, uh, let's talk, no need to try and kill each other I suppose. How...How did you get in here? Where is Valsath and her cronies?" [/sblock]

stonegod

[sblock=Haltor]Haltor coughs a moment, then wipes off the resulting blood. She will only bother the Keeper of the Great Bones now. Perhaps we can discuss this out in the hall. You seem to know what these machines do, and we could use your help. He takes a moment to regard her. Are prisoner of theirs? Or of the mad ghost?

OOC: Insight 20[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Haltor]Haltor coughs a moment, then wipes off the resulting blood. She will only bother the Keeper of the Great Bones now. Perhaps we can discuss this out in the hall. You seem to know what these machines do, and we could use your help. He takes a moment to regard her. Are prisoner of theirs? Or of the mad ghost?

OOC: Insight 20[/sblock]

[sblock=Haltor]
"Keeper of the Great Bones? Wait...who's we? " She asks nervously, then as the halfling mentions the "ghost" a shadow crosses over her face and a she shivers. [/sblock]

stonegod

[sblock=Haltor]
"Keeper of the Great Bones? Wait...who's we? " She asks nervously, then as the halfling mentions the "ghost" a shadow crosses over her face and a she shivers.
"We" are the ones to make sure the hobs are only good for tilling the Plains. He looks shrewdly a moment. So, you too have met the Mad Ghost. Perhaps that is something else we can speak of. Follow. Please.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Haltor comes out from the northern room and following a few steps behind is a woman, carrying a sword in one hand and a rod in the other, an iron cobra in front of her. She appears nervous and her face blanches at the sight of the hobgoblin corpses littering the area.

Remove ads