[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: DMDanW, see above that Janus killed Wolf 5. The other bloodied wolf is #1 and the only other wolf is #4. If you don't choose a target by tomorrow, I will put the hit on #1.

DMDanW

First Post
How much damage has Wolf #1 taken? If it is less than Lycan 2 then I will place it on the wolf. If not then on Lycan 2

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Sorry I have been absent for so long. I am away from my work computer and my maps. Plus lots of family stuff going on during the holidays. Promise to get back on track in January. Happy Holidays!

johnmeier1

Explorer
After Dextyr buffets the wereman with sound, blood drips from its ears. It howls and yells, a horrible sound, before moving up and slamming Dextyr to the ground with its club. The energies around it bolster Janus as the singing stops.

The other wolf growls and moves up to tear another piece out of Janus's robe along with bleeding flesh. The wolf above harries Shorrin, but the fighter blocks the attack.

Com'ere yeh! The big man moves up to Shorrin again and tries to skewer him on both huge claws, but the dragonborn deflects one of the blows.

[sblock=mechanics] Don't forget the 5 ongoing damage at the start of your turns and a save at the end.
They regen 5. Lycan 2 moves and hits Dextyr, Wolf 1 moves and hits Janus, Wolf 4 misses, and the Big Guy only hits once. See status below.
[/sblock]

[sblock=status]
Shorrin I18 10/62 5 ongoing damage (save ends), Cold damage warhammer
Murphy S20 36/58 any foe that hits in melee takes 1d6, Twin in U19, 5 ongoing damage (save ends)
Janus S21 28/42 5 ongoing damage (save ends)
Dextyr T22 -6/58 dying, prone, 5 ongoing damage (save ends)
Sheng P18 28/52 +2 all Defenses and any foe that hits takes 2d6 (climbing)
Saraz T23 42/42 4PP used

Big Guy I17 -39 Marked by Shorrin
Lycan 2 T21 -64hp bloodied, when it makes an attack roll, Dextyrs nearest ally heals 4 hp
Wolf 4 I19 -10hp
Wolf 1 T20 -92hp bloodied
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• cliff9.jpg
    cliff9.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 152

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Blood drips from Shorrin's mouth as he yells, "Run Girl!" He launches himself into a frenzy, hoping to buy time.

ooc: LOL finally rolled well. At least its good timing!

renau1g

First Post
Janus steps over Dextyr and applies some first aid to stop the bard's bleeding.

[sblock=Janus]

Move: shift to T22
Standard: Heal to activate Dextyr's 2nd wind - heal check (1d20+7=16) success! Also, when Dextyr stands up he can choose any square adjacent to stand in as Janus is in this square...
Minor: n/a [/sblock]

Murphy continues to assault the wolves, his shade ally more than a little accurate in its attack, but the assassin is less so.

[sblock=ooc]

Free: Shade on Wolf 1
Minor: Twilight Assassin on Wolf 1 vs ref (w1) (1d20+11=31) crits...but only 6 damage :(
Standard: Army of the Night on Wolf 1 - vs will (w1); damage; shroud (1d20+13=19, 1d10+7+1+2=14, 1d6=1) Hits will 20 (forgot Dextyr's bonus) for 15 damage and TENT the target makes a MBA (with +5 bonus) as an opportunity action against any enemy that ends its turn adjacent to the target

save (1d20=17)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 8
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:31/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Shadow Jack
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng extends his hand and produces a skull of green smoke that he hurls towards the wolf. The screaming gas nightmare sinks into the wolf and penetrates it's psyche, rending it in pieces.

Chaos bolt vs Lycan 2 23 vs Will for 17 dmg

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
If Dextyr has, then Janus will grab one of Murphy's healing potions as a minor, move to same spot, standard will be use healing potion and give Dextyr the 10 hp [/sblock]

Remove ads