• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Zerth

First Post
Durg

Durg will stay at the shop and help at searching.

(OOC: Search -1, will try aid another for someone else's check, if allowed.)

IcyCool

First Post
Deos Kirith - Human Wizard 1

Deos follows Tumna and attempts to gather what information he can.

OOC: +0 Gather Information. If Tumna is also trying, Deos will instead try and aid her. (Aid another).

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Did I say tomorrow? I meant next week ;)... sorry about the lack of update... life's been busy and hectic... I'll try to give fair warning if it happens again.

Those at the Shop
You search the shop, painstakingly marking every detail. Cas and Jamaris stay out of your way, though they do occassionally point out some spots you may not have noticed before.

Working together and seperately as each part of the shop requires it, you eventually find... exactly two pieces of information.

The first is a length of hair. It is short, probably shoulder-length on whoever it belongs to, and is blonde.

The other is the locks on the case itself. Peering into them and using as much light as possible, you notice scrape marks on them that are very similar to the ones on the lock.

Those Looking for the Bandana-Wearing Fellow
You head out into the market just outside the shop. It is bustling with people, and seems somewhat daunting; however, you begin searching, questioning various people on the whereabouts of a certain bandana-wearing man, focusing primarily on any guards present and the shopkeepers of the other shops and various carts and stalls throughout the market near the jewelry shop.

However, it seems that, while some recall seeing someone who fits your description, none of them can give you a name or other information.

Tumna -
As you and Deos are questioning one of the various people, you feel a very slight jostling in your pack. However, when you turn to see who it is, there is no one there.

Knight Otu

First Post
"So, a blond hair. Jamaris, was that man blond? And I am no expert on that stuff, but there are scratch marks in the locks. Maybe the thief opened them with some tool and then closed it again...?" Semabin sums up the groups findings.

fuzzy

First Post
So much for my idea that someone used magic to get in. This bandannaed fellow must be good with locks to pick this one. But still, why take only this gem, and not any others? Celeste pauses and focus itnward for a few minutes.

OOC: Taking 20 on Concentration to gain focus.

IcyCool

First Post
Deos Kirith - Human Wizard 1

Deos looks around the town square, tired from the long day of questioning. Finally he looks over to Tumna and says, "Well Tumna my dear, I don't think we'll be getting much help from these people. Perhaps we should head back to the shop and see if the others have found anything?"

OOC: If Tumna seems distracted by the jostling in her pack, Deos will ask if there is something wrong.

Xael

First Post
"We'll at least we know that the thief might have a blonde hair, and that the locks have been picked. Let's hope that Tumna and Deos find out something."

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I... I felt like somebody was at my pack.."
Tumna does a quick inventory of her items after giving a quick look-over to the area for somebody suspicious.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads