• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Zerth

First Post
Durg the half-orc monk

"So one hair not much of a clue. Or is it? We go to others now?" Durg asks. All this thinking confused him and he wasn't sure, what to do next.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"My, that is an interesting occurence," Tumna says with a smile. "Seems we have a secret ally. And if we are to trust our hidden friend, we need to find a dwarven smith or sculptor whose name includes doing."
She starts heading back to the others at the shop with a cheerier mood than earlier.

IcyCool

First Post
Dalamar said:
"My, that is an interesting occurence," Tumna says with a smile. "Seems we have a secret ally. And if we are to trust our hidden friend, we need to find a dwarven smith or sculptor whose name includes doing."
She starts heading back to the others at the shop with a cheerier mood than earlier.

Deos raises an eyebrow, and then reverts to his normal grin. Holding his arm out for Tumna he says, "Well then, shall we, m'lady?"

OOC: GnomeWorks, has Deos heard of any smith that might match that description?

I've only got Knowledge (Arcana) and Knowledge (Religion), so unless it is one of those, the check will have to be untrained.

+3 Int bonus.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Those who went out searching for the bandana-wearing fellow return to the shop. Cas immediately accosts them. "Didja find him? Didja didja didja?" He inquires loudly, his eyebrows raised high.

Deos
[sblock]You haven't heard of any smiths in Orussus that match the description.[/sblock]

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Not exactly, I'm afraid, but we did get a clue from an unknown benefactor," the red-headed telepath says, showing around the piece of paper he found.
"If I remember correctly, Jamaris sweety, you said that the bandana-wearing fellow talked in a funny way. Does this sound like something he might say?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna's Note said:
In the halls of a dwarf who bends stone
And whose name is of doing and many
Lie many like that which you seek
Find that where blades are honed
Those which cost a pretty penny
And under it, take a peek
OoC: There, since she showed it around

Knight Otu

First Post
"At least we have another lead now. Anyone have an idea who this dwarf may be?" Semabin doesn't seem to be very worried who passed the note, eager to do something, the lesson of his past adventure already fading away.

Zerth

First Post
"A riddle! How you found that? Not surprising this done by another no good dwarf. Durg never trusts a dwarf!" the half-orc snarls.

fuzzy

First Post
In the halls of a dwarf who bends stone
"So we're looking for a sculptor or mason."
And whose name is of doing and many
"I don't have a clue"
Lie many like that which you seek
"So he has a lot of other gems"
Find that where blades are honed
"An anvil, maybe. But why would that be in a stoneworker's shop?"
Those which cost a pretty penny
"Magic weapons, maybe? Would explain what the gem was for."