Adventure: The Lost Workshop (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Iron Sky]I think you meant Farce, I play Kasha. :p[/sblock]

[sblock=Antithetist]You're right. That's what I get for literally posting as I'm walking out the door. Fixed it above.[/sblock]

[sblock=Farce]Got Renau1g's link. Just as a note, it still says you are level 1...[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Just need Shrakk and we're ready to roll![/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Weekends don't really get busier than this one. I probably won't be able to post again until Monday some time, so we'll continue on then.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
As you begin to move towards the dock, a bolt of green lightning flickers between the rusting constructs on the beach and a second later, the things stir to life, turning to look in your direction.

At the same time, the ships crew begin heading below decks all in sync, as if some unspoken order was given...

[sblock=Insight 15]I don't know what it is, but something tells me these things are hostile. That lightning sparking from that gem on the cliff doesn't seem too friendly either.[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]We're not necessarily in combat yet, but let's roll initiative anyway to see who ends up heading onto the dock first. If I'd been thinking, I would have had you all roll initiative when you posted your characters and everything else, but I didn't, so let's roll now.[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros]The crew are heading below decks, but you can touch up to 2 as a free action before initiative is officially rolled to get them it to stay. As long as you are adjacent to one, you can order it to Aid Another on a character every round, though it will then be in the combat. They seem decently sturdy but not built for fighting (they are minions).

If you don't stop any, they will all go below.[/sblock]

[sblock=Otakkun]Still haven't gotten portrait or current character link for Shrakk. The one you have is invalid.[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
BeachRound1.jpg
[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
"I know not what they are, well at least not yet, perhaps if we can subdue them I can study them? Regardless, they appear to have hostile intentions and we would be well served to prepare to defend ourselves in case they are aggressive." Seros comments as he allows the crew to go below deck, "I can't justify risking them, as I would like to take one to study after this is over" the deva thinks to himself.

[sblock=ooc]
init (1d20+1=21) hmmm well that's good [/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
"Hostile, huh?" Kasha watches the rusted things warily, and draws her sword. "Not sure how you can tell, but I guess I'll take your word for it. If they're as dumb and clumsy as our crew, this shouldn't take too long."

[sblock=OOC]Initiative 1d20+4=17

By the by, I should let you guys know, I'm off on holiday on Friday (assuming that this flight disruption due to volcano ash is over by then...). Most likely I will still be able to post once every couple of days at least while I'm away, but on the offchance that I can't, I hope it won't be too big a problem to NPC Kasha for a round or two. I'll be back on Sunday the 2nd of May.[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
RAM TIGER watches the pretty lights and seeing as how the constructs aren't meat, he could care less about them. Instead he takes an interest in his own groin.

SLURP SLURP SLURP
________/

[sblock=initiative]d20+4=12
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Since Otakkun said he's pretty busy and posted Shrakk without rolling initiative for him, I rolled for him and he goes at 1d20+6 = 10. We'll go with standard Malenkirk combat rules. So, for this encounter, Seros is up first, then the constructs, then all PCs can go in any order. So, Seros, you is up![/sblock]

[sblock=Seros]With your passive perception, you see two more of them with a strange green flicker about them concealed nearby. One is the shack at the end of the docks(L-10), the other is inside the wreck to the north of it(F-7). Also, don't forget, you have +1 to attack and damage rolls against constructs for the rest of the adventure.

Also I asked before and don't remember seeing your reply; did you have the kicker about constructs before this adventure and were lucky and stumbled into it, or did you add it for this adventure?[/sblock]

[sblock=Kasha]Have fun on your trip! Let me know when it gets closer to Friday so I know whether/when to NPC you or not.[/sblock]

[sblock=Shrakk]With your passive perception, you see two more of them with a strange green flicker about them concealed nearby. One is around the shack at the end of the docks, the other is inside the wreck to the north of it. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads