• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

Luinnar

First Post
A Dragon! Sharpe shouts happily, bouncing up and down. Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon DRAGON!
The horse-sized dragonling switches to a guttural common tongue and bellows haughtily, "You have come to your doom, idiotic fools! Cower before me and I might yet let you live!"
Hey that's my line! Sharpe shouts, stamping his foot.

Listen dragon! Why would you want to join these losers, when you can be on the S-team with the dashing, handsome and powerful bard? I'll even let you eat your bugbear friends! he says, blasting the nearest bugbear with magic, allowing Prime to get another attack in the process.

OOC: Prime gets a free MBA against Bugbear 5

[sblock=actions]
Standard:
Beguiling Strands bugbear 5, 22 vs will, hit for 5 thunder damage, Prime gets a free MBA against it.[/sblock]

[sblock=Sharp Stat Block]
Sharpe Wellington- Male Half-Elf Bard 1
Init: +0, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 14
AC 17 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 16, Spd: 5
HP 30 Bloodied 15 Surge Value 7; Surges Per-Day 11
AP: 1/1, Milestones:

Basic Attacks:
Basic Attack +3 vs AC, Longsword, 1d8 damage
Ranged Basic Attack N/A

Powers:
Staggering Note, Guiding Strike
Majestic Word X2, Shout of Triumph, Knack for Success, Words of Friendship, Second Wind
Stirring Shout

Misc: Once per round, when an ally within 5 squares bloodies or reduces to 0 hp an enemy, you can grant the ally 5 THP as a free action.

Conditions:
Nil

Note: Free ritual used.
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Don't worry Horticulture, small errors are common.

Also, I'm quite sure all the bugbears at B,C and D 5 are minions, so I'll suppose they are dead.

The bugbear's short swords catch Prime in vital areas, but he's no living being and they actually do very little damage. As the ambushers retrieve their weapons in surprise, they are slaughtered by Prime's companions and a soft female voice sounds from somewhere inside of the automaton:

"Superior numbers detected. Initiating Death Conga protocol"

Prime hunches behind the shield, ready to stop any incoming attacker.

[sblock=actions]
Standard action: Second wind, get 8 HP back and +2 to all defenses TENT

Let them come, I don't believe there's a reason to enter the room and allow them to attack all at once. You may want to spread back to the left though, just because of breath attacks.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats] Prime Warforged Fighter 1
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12
Defenses: AC: 20, For: 16, Ref: 13, Will: 13
HP:31/33, Bloodied: 16, Surge value: 8, Surges/day: 10/13 Speed: 5 squares
Languages: Common
AP: 1

Powers:
Tide of Iron, Shield Feint
Passing Attack, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind
Villain’s Menace[/sblock]

Last edited:

With your defenses from second wind and if you make full defense (total defense) you could enter and let them bring some misses while we kill them

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I don't think the extra attack is even neccesary; that bugbear is most probably a minion so he should be dead just from Sharpe's attacks; if needed, I'll let Horticulture roll it.

Also, both second wind and total defense are standard actions, so I can't do them at the same time unless I spend the action point or become a dwarf

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina stepped back away from the press of combat- she had no fondness for being so close to such creatures. Just in case, she leveled her staff in the direction of the remaining foes...

[sblock= OOC]
>Move: back away from combat, staying in row B as far as she can move and still maintian LoS to the doorway (up to 6 squares of move)
>Standard: Ready action (if an enemy enters her line of sight/effect; use Magic Missile to deal 7 force damage)
>Minor: none

[/sblock]

[sblock= OOC2 upcoming absence]
>I will be traveling from April 23-28. I may have some access, but expect no time to post or read. Please NPC if needed- I will catch up when I get back. [/sblock]

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: Just an update for everyone:

My image editing skills are atrocious so I'm in the process of creating a new map. I should have a new post up tonight so we can continue.

Thanks for your patience.

Remove ads